Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01/20/14 - Just another...
90% of the wolves are gay

is this true?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What a was up with this guy? I was half paying attention to the after game interviews when he went off.
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploa...684597.jpg

he has wealthy black guy rage. what a cash chucking richer

Had I known he was going to go off like that, I would have paid more attention. He was pissed of at someone for something was all I got, and all I could think was "Dude, you're going to to the Super Bowl. Chill out."
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:90% of the wolves are gay

is this true?

I've never heard that before.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This Year's Super Bowl: Broncos vs Seahawks

And the halftime show will feature Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... At least there will be one musical act worth watching.

40 years ago, Carol Channing was asked to perform at the Super Bowl. I guess she was the first celebrity to do so. This year she is going to star in a Pepsi commercial. Tickets to see the Super Bowl back then were $15.

I like the Seahawk uniforms.

And the halftime show will feature Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... At least there will be one musical act worth watching.

Yeah, Bruno Mars. The Chili Peppers have been irrelevant for the last 10 years and they were never good anyway.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

is this true?

"Only one pair of wolves in the pack are heterosexual breeders, the others just have to make-do with dry humping and licking each other (NO male-to-female sex). This is nature's plan to reduce the number of babies being born, and to increase the number of adults to help hunt for food. Without this, there would be too many babies and not enough food"

40 years ago, Carol Channing was asked to perform at the Super Bowl. I guess she was the first celebrity to do so. This year she is going to star in a Pepsi commercial. Tickets to see the Super Bowl back then were $15.
bruno mars?
NussieT Wrote:

after yesterday, I'm thinking about buying a Richard Sherman jersey
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

my nephew wore a seahawks jersey to my dad's house last sunday, and my Dad made my sister take him home and change. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:

bruno mars?

neither one. :killme:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I didn't watch the game but I read twitter. It was like every second tweet was about his interview with Erin Andrews
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This Year's Super Bowl: Broncos vs Seahawks

Yeah, Bruno Mars. The Chili Peppers have been irrelevant for the last 10 years and they were never good anyway.

:roll:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

is this true?

"Only one pair of wolves in the pack are heterosexual breeders, the others just have to make-do with dry humping and licking each other (NO male-to-female sex). This is nature's plan to reduce the number of babies being born, and to increase the number of adults to help hunt for food. Without this, there would be too many babies and not enough food"

Weirf
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

bruno mars?

neither one. :killme:

I agree with LeNeve. I am not really a fan of either but I won't watch the Super Bowl so it doesn't matter to me anyway
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I didn't watch the game but I read twitter. It was like every second tweet was about his interview with Erin Andrews
my buddy is a niners fan and was losing his shit the whole game. it was obnoxious.

it didn't help that my brother and I took out skittles when the hawks scored though