Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01/20/14 - Just another...
hockey is racist? or are they trying to capture the black audience that gets to stay home today?
Chip Wrote:I'm watching the Flyer game on my phone here at work.
I'm not sure why hockey has afternoon games for MLK day.

I'm not sure why schools and banks are all closed today. I never got MLK Day off of school. I've also never worked a job where I got today off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
https://s.yimg.com/re/loop/media/clips/3...016000.mp4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
once upon a time, not quite a week ago, the wind blew, and it was a sucky day. this is a town close to me. where I go to get beer on Sundays, because they have a liqour store that is the only one open on Sundays. the end.

heres some footage.
[youtube]VCefxJXUecA[/youtube]
yes. those are 20 foot high piles of tumbleweeds up against some of those buildings.
I guess tumbleweed is better then the snow storm we had here a couple weeks ago...
Chip Wrote:I guess tumbleweed is better then the snow storm we had here a couple weeks ago...

you get to light piles of tumbleweeds on fire. its kind of cool.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I guess tumbleweed is better then the snow storm we had here a couple weeks ago...

you get to light piles of tumbleweeds on fire. its kind of cool.

Confusedad:
I think I'll take the occasional snow storm.
One thing I noticed at the Auto Show, Mercedes and Lexus had all their cars the same color.
Mercedes were all silver, and Lexus was all white.
It looked dumb, they all looked kind of the same.
15 cars, all with the same grill, and all the same color... it did not make me want to go look.
but look how fun it can be..

what the fuck is a kangaroo doing in lubbock texas? i think it was a burned kangaroo anyway. :?
[youtube]6yPsEYmMp1k[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:One thing I noticed at the Auto Show, Mercedes and Lexus had all their cars the same color.
Mercedes were all silver, and Lexus was all white.
It looked dumb, they all looked kind of the same.
15 cars, all with the same grill, and all the same color... it did not make me want to go look.

that does seem stupid.
LeNeve Wrote:but look how fun it can be..

what the fuck is a kangaroo doing in lubbock texas? i think it was a burned kangaroo anyway. :?
[youtube]6yPsEYmMp1k[/youtube]

Random, rolling balls of fire doesn't sound all that fun.
random rolling balls of fire sounds kind of fun. as long as they are rolling towards people and things I don't like.
I had to spend the night in a hotel in Lubbock Texas one evening, and I ate at an Applebees, that didn't serve liqour, dry county or some shit.

It didn't seem like the kind of town that would have naked maid service.
[youtube]sQRP-t7BoA8[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I prefer watching motor sports over any other sport too. I will watch a football game here and there, though. Especially in the post season.

I watched the barret jackson car auction for like 5 hours on Saturday.

I watched a lot of that auction.