Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, January 10, 2014 ~ Birthdays Everywhere
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey Pete, do you have "conversations" with your boy? I constantly am talking to Bri. I read that it help them, learn communication skills.

Last night, we went to Applebees and there was a baby at the next booth that was probably 6 months older than mine. The people were totally ignoring her. Bri looked at her, smiled, and then began to chatter at her. But the baby didn't even react. It was kind of sad.

Yeah, we do all the time. We talk to him, read him books, ask him to point things out.

He is juuuuuuust about to start speaking. He can carry on a conversation, but you can't understand what he is saying. He is trying so hard to say things. He knows how to say a bunch of words, but no sentences yet.

We are going to have to stop going to restaurants for a while. He refuses to sit still. He stands up in the high chair, wants to run around and doesn't eat. Gonna have to put things on hold for about 6 months as far as going out to eat.

He's going to be playing a lot of sports to burn off that energy, isn't he? You should look, but I believe they have soccer for youngsters his age.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Target's deal isn't looking good. I think I paid cash when I was there last.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/target-say...nance.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
So I was talking about how much I love the battery life on my new phone, and I just came across this.
A setting to make it faster, and give it longer battery life.
If anyone else has Android 4.4

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/...st-longer/
Our concrete company hasn't even been running for a year yet and we are going to court... just great
NussieT Wrote:Our concrete company hasn't even been running for a year yet and we are going to court... just great

Night Court?
NussieT Wrote:Our concrete company hasn't even been running for a year yet and we are going to court... just great

For what?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey Pete, do you have "conversations" with your boy? I constantly am talking to Bri. I read that it help them, learn communication skills.

Last night, we went to Applebees and there was a baby at the next booth that was probably 6 months older than mine. The people were totally ignoring her. Bri looked at her, smiled, and then began to chatter at her. But the baby didn't even react. It was kind of sad.

Yeah, we do all the time. We talk to him, read him books, ask him to point things out.

He is juuuuuuust about to start speaking. He can carry on a conversation, but you can't understand what he is saying. He is trying so hard to say things. He knows how to say a bunch of words, but no sentences yet.

We are going to have to stop going to restaurants for a while. He refuses to sit still. He stands up in the high chair, wants to run around and doesn't eat. Gonna have to put things on hold for about 6 months as far as going out to eat.

He's going to be playing a lot of sports to burn off that energy, isn't he? You should look, but I believe they have soccer for youngsters his age.

Yeah, he will be playing tons of sports. He already can throw a ball real good with both hands. Not really sure if he is left or right handed yet. He also hits a ball off a tee with a bat, both left and right. He is not as good with kicking balls yet or catching balls yet, but it will come.

The sports we are going to have him try for sure are soccer, baseball, lacrosse, basketball, hockey and football. I want to have him stick to team sports like I did. Maybe volleyball and some single person sports like golf and tennis. He can swing a little golf club he has to hit the golf ball already.

(patiently awaiting the LeNeve comment about balls)
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:So I was talking about how much I love the battery life on my new phone, and I just came across this.

Son of a dickbag. My S3 is 4.3

Why do I not have 4.4 yet? I had a huge software upgrade yesterday, changed a bunch of shit, but still on 4.3

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I was talking about how much I love the battery life on my new phone, and I just came across this.

Son of a dickbag. My S3 is 4.3

Why do I not have 4.4 yet? I had a huge software upgrade yesterday, changed a bunch of shit, but still on 4.3

My Galaxy Nexus wasn't going to get it.
A Nexus phone, because it was more then 18 months old.
So I don't know if I would hold my breath on an S3 getting it.
Nexus and rooted phones are the only ones with 4.4

I tried to do what the article said anyway and select runtime is not an option, but at least my developer options are back open again.

The article says current phones are going to get it Q1

Pete Nice Wrote:I tried to do what the article said anyway and select runtime is not an option, but at least my developer options are back open again.

I'm curious to see how much this helps.
The battery on this Nexus 5 is amazing.
With normal use, I could get a full 24 hours out of it.
More if I went easy on it.
They need to advance cell phone battery technology. It is almost like they totally ignore that and try to solve it by making changes to the device.

Just make a more powerful battery in the same size, they can do that shit.

Man, after yesterdays show kicked major ass, today's sucks ass so far. 49ers talk from Rich, followed by Audrina Patridge and now sluts doing online dating, not a very good show so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM