Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 10, 2014 ~ Birthdays Everywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My baby girl turned one yesterday. My twin sisters turn 34 today. My co workers and I were just discussing how it seems like there are a ton of birthdays in January. I used to have a birthday every day from the 10th to the 21st from from close friends to relatives. My Grandma's was the 14th, that will be a sad day mostly because I wish she was still around to see her newest great grandbaby.
What up nerfherders?
My birthday was the 2nd, but no one cared.
I got up about half hour ago. Sleep is amazing!!!
Played some COD Ghosts last night.

LeNeve, did you get that yet? We need you on, they have this thing called squads where you get your crew together and play against computer guys like in Black Ops. Tons of fun and it is through live now, so the points count to level your regular guy up. Great practice to learn the levels and controls and also to get your guy leveled up before hitting the pro circuit.
NussieT Wrote:I got up about half hour ago. Sleep is amazing!!!

I am jealous.

Of two things.

1. Your sleep

2. Your bra.
Beckster, is your girl walking yet?
Eddie is not my DJ!
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I got up about half hour ago. Sleep is amazing!!!

I am jealous.

Of two things.

1. Your sleep

2. Your bra.

1) it was a great 6 hour sleep. The most I've gotten consecutively all week!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:My birthday was the 2nd, but no one cared.
I cared dammit. I posted both on here and your FB page

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I would like to go see that movie, Lone Survivor.
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster, is your girl walking yet?

She is close. She walks good with her doggie walker and I can hold one hand and get her to walk, but she hasn't quite let go to take off on her own. We have been working with her more to help her, but we aren't in a huge hurry for it to happen either. There are 2 sets of stairs that week have to be hated one she lets loose. My mom and dad don't encourage her at all while she is with them during the day.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster, is your girl walking yet?

She is close. She walks good with her doggie walker and I can hold one hand and get her to walk, but she hasn't quite let go to take off on her own. We have been working with her more to help her, but we aren't in a huge hurry for it to happen either. There are 2 sets of stairs that week have to be hated one she lets loose. My mom and dad don't encourage her at all while she is with them during the day.

I guess it is normal for kids to walk between 12 and 14 months then. My kid was walking at 10 months. Not that I am bragging, I just think he might be physically advanced in his motor skills. My wife's other friends that had babies right after us, their kids didn't walk until 14 and 13 months.

We had my sons first birthday party in the park at a pavilion and he was already walking and running all over the place at the party.
Pete Nice Wrote:Played some COD Ghosts last night.

LeNeve, did you get that yet? We need you on, they have this thing called squads where you get your crew together and play against computer guys like in Black Ops. Tons of fun and it is through live now, so the points count to level your regular guy up. Great practice to learn the levels and controls and also to get your guy leveled up before hitting the pro circuit.
I am just hearing of this, I always thought it didn't help your multi-player rank
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess it is normal for kids to walk between 12 and 14 months then. My kid was walking at 10 months. Not that I am bragging, I just think he might be physically advanced in his motor skills. My wife's other friends that had babies right after us, their kids didn't walk until 14 and 13 months.

We had my sons first birthday party in the park at a pavilion and he was already walking and running all over the place at the party.

Yeah, It's funny how she was ahead in some things, but taking her sweet time on others. She never really crawled either. She scoots, but she would rather stand and walk around than drag on her belly. She is also super intrigued by her books. She can sit for hours and just flip through the pages, even for regular books with paper pages. I think she is going to be a book worm. We also have activity centers for her to hang out in, which kept her from trying to either walk or crawl.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5