Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, January 10, 2014 ~ Birthdays Everywhere
Confusedad:

[Image: Funny_Pictures_156011.jpg]
Hey Pete, do you have "conversations" with your boy? I constantly am talking to Bri. I read that it help them, learn communication skills.

Last night, we went to Applebees and there was a baby at the next booth that was probably 6 months older than mine. The people were totally ignoring her. Bri looked at her, smiled, and then began to chatter at her. But the baby didn't even react. It was kind of sad.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Am I the only one who would fake being sick, so I could stay home from school and watch The Price Is Right?

[youtube]sPboTPKCs5U[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

I just found out that I am not being paid until Tuesday now. This sucks. Confusedad: I need to get some "child support" from the Baby Daddy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Am I the only one who would fake being sick, so I could stay home from school and watch The Price Is Right?

I tried just avoid going to school, but it didn't work that often. My mom was wise to our scams.
I HATE PIE!!
And how about this?
What was wrong with the "guy in a costume fighting another guy in a costume" formula? Seemed to work great to me.

[youtube]QjKO10hKtYw[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Am I the only one who would fake being sick, so I could stay home from school and watch The Price Is Right?

I tried just avoid going to school, but it didn't work that often. My mom was wise to our scams.

I didn't try it very often, that's probably why it worked.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I didn't try it very often, that's probably why it worked.
we would watch Jerry Springer instead in High School
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Played some COD Ghosts last night.

LeNeve, did you get that yet? We need you on, they have this thing called squads where you get your crew together and play against computer guys like in Black Ops. Tons of fun and it is through live now, so the points count to level your regular guy up. Great practice to learn the levels and controls and also to get your guy leveled up before hitting the pro circuit.
I am just hearing of this, I always thought it didn't help your multi-player rank

In BO it didn't. In Squads it does, but you have to play it online XBOX live and not private. I know how to do it properly. In Squads you have to chose the 4th option down, which puts you in a moshpit of games against different levels of AI, I always choose rookie.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess it is normal for kids to walk between 12 and 14 months then. My kid was walking at 10 months. Not that I am bragging, I just think he might be physically advanced in his motor skills. My wife's other friends that had babies right after us, their kids didn't walk until 14 and 13 months.

We had my sons first birthday party in the park at a pavilion and he was already walking and running all over the place at the party.

I am a strong believer in a childs development is based on their daily routine and their parents.
We were constantly letting my son stand and hold onto things when he was younger because he liked it. He started walking at 8-10 months old. My daughter we were more busy with the growing business and Mike that she didn't start walking until she was 12-13 months.
My nephew spent all his time in his playpen. I would go over to drop something off or pick up my kids and he would be in the playpen in the middle of the living room watching tv (they burnt out The Lion King dvd playing it too much). The kid started crawling in Oct/Nov when my sister in law went back to work and my inlaws started watching him. He took his first solo walk on Saturday.
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

Yup.

I got my lowest paycheck ever at this job today. :killme:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey Pete, do you have "conversations" with your boy? I constantly am talking to Bri. I read that it help them, learn communication skills.

Last night, we went to Applebees and there was a baby at the next booth that was probably 6 months older than mine. The people were totally ignoring her. Bri looked at her, smiled, and then began to chatter at her. But the baby didn't even react. It was kind of sad.

Yeah, we do all the time. We talk to him, read him books, ask him to point things out.

He is juuuuuuust about to start speaking. He can carry on a conversation, but you can't understand what he is saying. He is trying so hard to say things. He knows how to say a bunch of words, but no sentences yet.

We are going to have to stop going to restaurants for a while. He refuses to sit still. He stands up in the high chair, wants to run around and doesn't eat. Gonna have to put things on hold for about 6 months as far as going out to eat.

Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I didn't try it very often, that's probably why it worked.
we would watch Jerry Springer instead in High School

At the high school here the graduating class has a classroom that is their space. Its where the teachers put scholarship & grad info but mostly it's just a hangout.
Most of the stuff was hand me downs from previous years. Someone had recorded episodes of MXC, Price is Right and a few other shows that we would jam ourselves in the room on lunch hours watching them. We also watched Pulp Fiction a lot.
Chip Wrote:And how about this?
What was wrong with the "guy in a costume fighting another guy in a costume" formula? Seemed to work great to me.

[youtube]QjKO10hKtYw[/youtube]

Dude, I totally agree. Mystery Science 3000 style!! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey Pete, do you have "conversations" with your boy? I constantly am talking to Bri. I read that it help them, learn communication skills.

Yeah, we do all the time. We talk to him, read him books, ask him to point things out.

He is juuuuuuust about to start speaking. He can carry on a conversation, but you can't understand what he is saying. He is trying so hard to say things. He knows how to say a bunch of words, but no sentences yet.

We are going to have to stop going to restaurants for a while. He refuses to sit still. He stands up in the high chair, wants to run around and doesn't eat. Gonna have to put things on hold for about 6 months as far as going out to eat.

She is trying to copy wording sounds right now. Last night, it was colors. "Yellow" was almost spot on. A couple nights ago it was the alphabet.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM