Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1/8/2014...A day of disaster
LeNeve Wrote:or maybe it was only 12 hours I had to fast. either way. fuck that shit.
I had to do 12 hours for my endoscopy last month, I was happy it included overnight so I could sleep for half of it. I was fine because I went to work to keep myself distracted
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:or maybe it was only 12 hours I had to fast. either way. fuck that shit.

I haven't been starving myself for the last few days. I eat. I eat quite a bit... like once every two hours until about 8pm then I am cut off.
Donginator Wrote:we are screwed, everyone went on with their lives

You always hear on the news someone was found dead in their car off the road after crashing. Knowing that most people will drive on is terrifying.

The other morning after work a drunk guy missed the corner, slid on the ice and narrowly hit a stop sign and jammed his car into a snow pile in front of a hydro pole. I called the cops because it happened within the 15 minutes I was parking my truck and picking up my car. The RCMP dispatch asked me if I checked if someone was in it. I said to her "It's 230 am, the person was probably drunk. I am not checking it to have the shit kicked out of me and I freeze to death"
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:we are screwed, everyone went on with their lives

You always hear on the news someone was found dead in their car off the road after crashing. Knowing that most people will drive on is terrifying.

The other morning after work a drunk guy missed the corner, slid on the ice and narrowly hit a stop sign and jammed his car into a snow pile in front of a hydro pole. I called the cops because it happened within the 15 minutes I was parking my truck and picking up my car. The RCMP dispatch asked me if I checked if someone was in it. I said to her "It's 230 am, the person was probably drunk. I am not checking it to have the shit kicked out of me and I freeze to death"
you still did the right thing, probably saved the guys life
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:you still did the right thing, probably saved the guys life

No one was in it. The cops called me an hour later saying they checked into it, no one was in it and that they would call the tow truck in the am because he didn't want to wake anyone up.
NussieT Wrote:

No one was in it. The cops called me an hour later saying they checked into it, no one was in it and that they would call the tow truck in the am because he didn't want to wake anyone up.
wow, did you ever follow up, wonder if the owner was ever found. Its freaking cold where you are, they may find him frozen like Jack Nicholson in the Shining
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

wow, did you ever follow up, wonder if the owner was ever found. Its freaking cold where you are, they may find him frozen like Jack Nicholson in the Shining

The main street splits the town in half. He was probably close enough to walk home. The car was off the blvd at 830 when I took the kids to school and it was gone from the tow company compound by 10am, assuming he picked it up.
"if it flies it dies"

thats what this guys liscence plate says.
drop it like its hot
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcMDu82UfTIc2xzPk5k8t...VoexvBKx6C]
lets fuckin kill some shit! fuck yeah
Derick Wrote:i think people forgot it is wednesday and we still have to work today

I think I was spoiled by 4 days off in a row. I did not want to come to work at all today. The baby enjoyed being with me too, she wanted to hang on to me this morning. Poor kid.

What really sucks is that I am only .5 mile from the office, but I have to drive 14 miles one way to my mom's. It took me 2 hours to get to work on these icy/crappy roads. I saw a semi truck stuck in snow and a one of the highway trucks was stuck on an entrance ramp. It's still shitty out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I don't even really care about the cold anymore.
It's the ice on the roads I'm sick of.
Salt won't work, so they haven't done anything but blow.
So the little snow that was left has been packed down into ice.
And I'm sick of 2+ hours of driving to and from work.
:killme:

When it starts to melt, it's going to be a bigger mess.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't even really care about the cold anymore.
It's the ice on the roads I'm sick of.
Salt won't work, so they haven't done anything but blow.
So the little snow that was left has been packed down into ice.
And I'm sick of 2+ hours of driving to and from work.
:killme:

thats what happened with the roads here last night. sheets of ice. took me like 4 minutes today. maybe even 5.

If it wouldn't take me 3 weeks to drive out of Michigan, and probably another 3 weeks to drive to where ever you are, I'd come punch you in the gut for that one.

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:women :roll:
[youtube]Iw_R4T-OJg0[/youtube]

It was a dude and they said he was able to walk away from that.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well, according to the story i read, it landed on a frozen lake. i can't tell if its a lake or not.

When authorities responded, Spiess was found conscious and was taken to Regions Hospital where she is in fair condition. She was wearing a seatbelt.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/01/07...n-st-paul/

[Image: car-plunges-from-overpass.jpg?w=420&h=236]
[Image: car-plunges-from-overpass1.jpg?w=420&h=236]

On the news last night, they said it was a guy and he walked away from that wreck.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM