Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 1/6/2014... They say its cold outside
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Why is everyone so surprised thats its cold in January?

grow a pair :wink:

I usally am very okay with the cold and snow. i'm kind of annoyed by it this year though. My feet and hands are constantly cold no matter what I do, and its just kind of irritating. maybe i have the diabeetus or something.

now get off my lawn!
so I can sprinkle salt on my sidewalk,
bitch.
I find the ice melter stuff is way better.

yeah, that stuff.
why are you still on my lawn?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
and that guy, that has been driving around in the snow for 2 days, fully packing every orifice of the truck with snow. then walks in without an appointment, and wants his oil changed, and tires rotated while he waits. :flame:
LeNeve Wrote:and that guy, that has been driving around in the snow for 2 days, fully packing every orifice of the truck with snow. then walks in without an appointment, and wants his oil changed, and tires rotated while he waits. :flame:

Lol

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I usally am very okay with the cold and snow. i'm kind of annoyed by it this year though. My feet and hands are constantly cold no matter what I do, and its just kind of irritating. maybe i have the diabeetus or something.

now get off my lawn!
so I can sprinkle salt on my sidewalk,
bitch.
I find the ice melter stuff is way better.

yeah, that stuff.
why are you still on my lawn?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I gotta piss somewhere :poke:
my ice melter stuff has the road runner on the jug.
LeNeve Wrote:and that guy, that has been driving around in the snow for 2 days, fully packing every orifice of the truck with snow. then walks in without an appointment, and wants his oil changed, and tires rotated while he waits. :flame:
you wouldn't last working in Canada. I've spent at least an hour power washing cars today.

I guess it beats salty slush water dripping on my all day
Brampton Wrote:
you wouldn't last working in Canada. I've spent at least an hour power washing cars today.

i'm sure I would eventually adapt to it. I'd probaly even buy a rain suit to work in. but when it only happens once or twice a year. it gets annoying.
he has wires sticking out of his tires anyway, badly. so I'm trying to talk him out of the rotation.
LeNeve Wrote:he has wires sticking out of his tires anyway, badly. so I'm trying to talk him out of the rotation.

he could use an alignment too. crazy thing is the truck only has 25,000 miles on it.
good year wranglers. I guess those tires suck.
we should start selling tires and doing alignments. we lose so much money sending that stuff away I bet.
I used to get a bag of calcium chloride from the pickle plant. That stuff works great for melting ice.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I used to get a bag of calcium chloride from the pickle plant. That stuff works great for melting ice.

works good for manufacturing methamphetime too. :high5:
I'm not surprised it's cold in January. I'm just not happy about it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I used to get a bag of calcium chloride from the pickle plant. That stuff works great for melting ice.

works good for manufacturing methamphetime too. :high5:

And quickly decomposing bodies.
Brampton Wrote:

One of the reasons I quit. I got tired of working in a freezing shop while wearing a soaked uniform. The dealerships around here are a lot different now. The Toyota dealer that I bought my truck from has different sections in the shop that are closed off from each other so when a door opens it doesn't freeze out the whole shop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT