Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/6/2014... They say its cold outside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
-9 temp with windchill -33. Now people will understand where I come from. Shit ought to be awesome this afternoon at fedex with diesel trucks and shit
i wonder how many people will show up to work today at the hospital. My boss is already not coming. kinda wonder why I did
dont bring a knife to a shovel fight :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIeUWBtSiPo[/youtube_url]
so far Allison and I are the only 2 here
Derick Wrote:-9 temp with windchill -33. Now people will understand where I come from. Shit ought to be awesome this afternoon at fedex with diesel trucks and shit

-6 and -28 windchill here. The diesel calls have already started coming in. No one ever remembers to plug their trucks in around here when we get these cold snaps.
my snot froze in my nose walking from my front door to my car. i can't remember the last time that has happened. probaly when I lived in the mountains actually.
Frozen snot double poster.
Server seems slow this morning.
Joe Wrote:Server seems slow this morning.

i thought it was my computer. I've been restarting, and cleaning files out and all kinds of shit. and its still slow. thats the reason for the double post too. honestly.
Joe Wrote:Server seems slow this morning.
During the weekend also, but once your in it loads quicker
LeNeve Wrote:my snot froze in my nose walking from my front door to my car. i can't remember the last time that has happened. probaly when I lived in the mountains actually.
I want frozen snot! that sounds awesome :high5:
I'm going to reboot it in a few minutes. It's been up for a long time

Sent from my Galaxy S4 while driving.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my snot froze in my nose walking from my front door to my car. i can't remember the last time that has happened. probaly when I lived in the mountains actually.

It's not awesome. It feels like huge boogers that you can't get rid of.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

It's not awesome. It feels like huge boogers that you can't get rid of.
ahh its still inside the nose, I meant like dripping snot freezing when its outside the nose
Derick Wrote:-9 temp with windchill -33. Now people will understand where I come from. Shit ought to be awesome this afternoon at fedex with diesel trucks and shit

You mean like trailer brakes freezing and you can move forward or backwards and you have somewhere to be!?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6