Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 01/03/2014 - Just like Canada
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So, I got a Nexus 5, and switched from Verizon to T Mobile.
Going from a $120 phone bill to a $60 bill is pretty sweet.
But, this phone will go a good 24 hours on a charge easy.
With my Galaxy Nexus I would be lucky to get 10 hours.

But will you have decent service coverage? People out my way never seem to have a signal with their T Mobile.

It's been good so far.
I have friends who have T Mobile and they always seemed to have just as good of service as I did.
And I did a speed test, and the best I ever got with Verizon from home was about 10mbps.
I did get up to 28 out where I had full 4G.
From home with this phone I got 25
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

But will you have decent service coverage? People out my way never seem to have a signal with their T Mobile.

It's been good so far.
I have friends who have T Mobile and they always seemed to have just as good of service as I did.
And I did a speed test, and the best I ever got with Verizon from home was about 10mbps.

They must finally be working on getting with the program
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's been good so far.

They must finally be working on getting with the program

I know they say carriers coverage varies from market to market, but mine's been good so far.
This office has been way to damn busy this morning. :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:It's been good so far.

They must finally be working on getting with the program[/quote]

I know they say carriers coverage varies from market to market, but mine's been good so far.[/quote]

I know their coverage in Saginaw area sucks.. or at least used to. Maybe, it's changed, I haven't really talked to anyone with T Mobile lately.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My point though is that $212 is a shit load of money for 5 minutes of the doctor's time when I pretty much already knew which prescription I needed when I went there.
i agree, but you didnt attend 8 years of college to have the ability to write a prescription.
I agree Derick but does he need to pay for all 8 years with one day in the office. Shits out of control.
It gets fun about the 3 minute mark.

[youtube]pX3z05ro69s[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So last month I went to the doctor because I had bronchitis. I think the doctor talked to me for 5 to 10 minutes before giving me a prescription. $192.00
insurance? copay?

Oh yeah, I also paid a $20 copay. $212.00

I have a $1500 deductible.

My point though is that $212 is a shit load of money for 5 minutes of the doctor's time when I pretty much already knew which prescription I needed when I went there.
If you ever check out the explanation of benefits it looks like this
charge- $212
minus co-pay- $20
Minus Insurance contracted amount with doctor/provider- $80 (or something close to this)
Insurance paid- $112
Amount due- $0

There is always some sort of insurance contracted amount- I wonder if someone with no insurance gets this?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:I agree Derick but does he need to pay for all 8 years with one day in the office. Shits out of control.

So true. If you are lucky, you occasionally find a doctor who will cut you deals on the out of pocket stuff. My old eye doctor would sell me lenses and frames for $25, because I didn't have eye coverage.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:It gets fun about the 3 minute mark.

[youtube]pX3z05ro69s[/youtube]

I want a dash cam.
I HATE PIE!!
Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to the dogs.

http://news.yahoo.com/kim-jong-un-fed-hi...03810.html
I HATE PIE!!
Last bleacher report radio show today for C&R- I wonder what happened
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Last bleacher report radio show today for C&R- I wonder what happened

No one wanted to listen to them struggle to talk sports?

I never was able to listen to more than a couple minutes worth. Were they doing a decent job with it??
I HATE PIE!!
I introduced the baby to eating Cheerios. Then I read this.... :? I never realized they modified those and I let me kid eat them. Not cool Cheerios!!

http://news.yahoo.com/original-cheerios-...45104.html
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Last bleacher report radio show today for C&R- I wonder what happened

No one wanted to listen to them struggle to talk sports?

I never was able to listen to more than a couple minutes worth. Were they doing a decent job with it??
They said it was scheduling issues, they still have the TV show

I thought it was okay, I only listened for an hour.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip