Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 01/03/2014 - Just like Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's well below freezing.
There's snow on the ground.

It's still probably not as miserable as it is where T lives though. :wink:
I have to say, it gets a bit old when I'm the only person that shows up after we get a little bit of snow. I don't mind being here by myself, but I don't feel like doing everyone else's work.
I've been here alone since 6, there may be 1 other person here
So last month I went to the doctor because I had bronchitis. I think the doctor talked to me for 5 to 10 minutes before giving me a prescription. $192.00
Joe Wrote:So last month I went to the doctor because I had bronchitis. I think the doctor talked to me for 5 to 10 minutes before giving me a prescription. $192.00
insurance? copay?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So last month I went to the doctor because I had bronchitis. I think the doctor talked to me for 5 to 10 minutes before giving me a prescription. $192.00
insurance? copay?

Oh yeah, I also paid a $20 copay. $212.00

I have a $1500 deductible.

My point though is that $212 is a shit load of money for 5 minutes of the doctor's time when I pretty much already knew which prescription I needed when I went there.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
insurance? copay?

My point though is that $212 is a shit load of money for 5 minutes of the doctor's time when I pretty much already knew which prescription I needed when I went there.
i agree, but you didnt attend 8 years of college to have the ability to write a prescription.
Derick Wrote:i agree, but you didnt attend 8 years of college to have the ability to write a prescription.

Yeah, but at best that's a $75 visit. He's still making $450 an hour if he sees someone every 10 minutes.
I was home sick yesterday.
I slept all day.
Joe Wrote:It's well below freezing.

We have a wind chill advisory.. -20F Brrrr and a snow storm is supposed to hit this weekend.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's well below freezing.

We have a wind chill advisory.. -20F Brrrr and a snow storm is supposed to hit this weekend.

Tuesday the high is going to be 2.
That's not including the wind chill.
So, I got a Nexus 5, and switched from Verizon to T Mobile.
Going from a $120 phone bill to a $60 bill is pretty sweet.
But, this phone will go a good 24 hours on a charge easy.
With my Galaxy Nexus I would be lucky to get 10 hours.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
insurance? copay?

It's incredibly annoying how much they get away with charging.
Chip Wrote:So, I got a Nexus 5, and switched from Verizon to T Mobile.
Going from a $120 phone bill to a $60 bill is pretty sweet.
But, this phone will go a good 24 hours on a charge easy.
With my Galaxy Nexus I would be lucky to get 10 hours.

But will you have decent service coverage? People out my way never seem to have a signal with their T Mobile.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
insurance? copay?

Damn.
I think I have a $40 copay for doctor visits.
Pages: 1 2 3