Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions that arise from Zombieland
beckster Wrote:I've changed my plan... We're going to get an island. Like Mackinac Island and take refuge there. Those fuckers can't swim right?
They can't swim, but they can walk along the ocean floor. Zombies don't breath.
beckster Wrote:I've changed my plan... We're going to get an island. Like Mackinac Island and take refuge there. Those fuckers can't swim right?

Someone needs to read the Zombie survival guide.

They say that humans will eventually be able to rid the world of zombies, but that a ton of zombie will have wandered into the ocean and lakes and will just be chillin walking around on the ocean/lake floor. They say that after the landbound zombies are cleared, the ocean will still be deadly for close to 100 years.

There goes you island theory. Plus remember at the end of the dawn of the dead remake, the on with fast zombies, they take a boat to an island thinking they are safe and the last scene of hte movie is all the zombies on the island running to get them at the docks.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:

FUCK!! So how's a moat supposed to help then?? And I was thinking the Great Lakes, so would fresh water vs salt have any significance?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

FUCK!! So how's a moat supposed to help then?? And I was thinking the Great Lakes, so would fresh water vs salt have any significance?
The moat will have vertical walls......Zombies can't climb, remember?
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

The reason for a moat is not to put water in it, it is too put hot tar in it, so they stick to the tar and you can pick them off easy. The moat needs a heating system to keep the tar hot enough.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

The moat will have vertical walls......Zombies can't climb, remember?

And what he said.

Brian in NY Wrote:

Would sharks try to eat the zombies? Would we have zombie sharks?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

The reason for a moat is not to put water in it, it is too put hot tar in it, so they stick to the tar and you can pick them off easy. The moat needs a heating system to keep the tar hot enough.
Too bad it wasn't hot lava. They'd just burn right up.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I am not really buying this oceans theory.. The Ocean floor is not all sandy smooth, there are mountains, gulleys, coral reefs, and trenches down there. Plus there are the currents. I would think they would be swept away to the middle of the Pacific like trash. Not to mention that the deep ocean contains a lot of critters who thrive on rotting carcass, so they would pick the zombies apart (these critters can demolish a whole whale). Yeah, I watched the Discovery Channel. Since they don't have logic skills as you all say, they will be powerless to navigate their way back to most any land mass. Just my thought any way.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Would sharks try to eat the zombies? Would we have zombie sharks?

It is widely believed that the only animals that will turn into zombies are pigs, apes and monkeys. Do you need a reference?

http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/page/N...+Infection

the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:They can't swim, but they can walk along the ocean floor. Zombies don't breath.

Too bad it wasn't hot lava. They'd just burn right up.

If you had a powerful enough heating system, I guess hot oil would be almost as effective.

beckster Wrote:I am not really buying this oceans theory.. The Ocean floor is not all sandy smooth, there are mountains, gulleys, coral reefs, and trenches down there. Plus there are the currents. I would think they would be swept away to the middle of the Pacific like trash. Not to mention that the deep ocean contains a lot of critters who thrive on rotting carcass, so they would pick the zombies apart (these critters can demolish a whole whale). Yeah, I watched the Discovery Channel. Since they don't have logic skills as you all say, they will be powerless to navigate their way back to most any land mass. Just my thought any way.

You go ahead and go to your island then. I will build a memorial in your memory.

I still think a Castle in Canada or Russia would be the best bet. Actually, the Kremlin would be a great place, completely fortified and tons of space and modern equipment.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am not really buying this oceans theory.. The Ocean floor is not all sandy smooth, there are mountains, gulleys, coral reefs, and trenches down there. Plus there are the currents. I would think they would be swept away to the middle of the Pacific like trash. Not to mention that the deep ocean contains a lot of critters who thrive on rotting carcass, so they would pick the zombies apart (these critters can demolish a whole whale). Yeah, I watched the Discovery Channel. Since they don't have logic skills as you all say, they will be powerless to navigate their way back to most any land mass. Just my thought any way.

You go ahead and go to your island then. I will build a memorial in your memory.
Yeah, what Pete said. Zombies will most likely wash up on your island and you'll be dead.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wouldn't you feel stupid if I was right? Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!