Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12/10/2013 - Snow Day
NussieT Wrote:I wanted to bring this over from yesterdays thread, even though I somewhat replied to it yesterday and then my truck broke and I sent it half assed then forgot about it.

Joe Wrote:No one wants to go to the gym with me. I'd love to have something like a nice elliptical at the house but they are way too expensive. I'm going to just have to eat a better diet.

You don't need fancy equipment to work out. A lot of people think that. You can do a lot with a skipping rope, a set of free weights and a yoga mat. Depending on how many free weights you get it could cost you $50-100 and its not something bulky in our house.

I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Today is National Lager Day.
Everybody go have one. Or 8
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Today is one of those days where we get like an inch of snow where I work, but like 6 inches a half hour south of here where everyone lives. What that means is the pansies I work with will wake up see snow on the ground and call my boss and tell him it's just too dangerous to drive. :roll: He'll feel bad and tell them they can work from home.

We used to get those at Maxim too. My favourite was the girl who lived like 5 mins away couldn't make it to work.

Girl that I work with bought a Mercedes SUV and said she needed it so she could get to work in bad weather.

She's home right now.

There's a doctor's office next door and one of the nurses drive a Chrysler 500 that's all custom. She always parks in the handicap spot in from of the door. Pisses me off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:New guy who was getting fired today is stuck in his driveway in 4 inches of snow which proves my point that he's challenged.

Figures.... :roll:
I HATE PIE!!
They closed all the schools based on the forecast today. it stopped snowing & the roads are clear. Lame
a few towns did stay open

I remember going to school in 6-10 inches of snow.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:They closed all the schools based on the forecast today. it stopped snowing & the roads are clear. Lame
a few towns did stay open

I remember going to school in 6-10 inches of snow.

Yeah. I remember it being so cold that the fuel line in the bus would freeze up and we would get stranded until another bus showed up to take us to school. I remember the bus getting stuck in deep snow. Yet, we still had class in session.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
I am getting way too much entertainment out of these people posting their ignorant comments. I need to pick another story and go after the haters on that one.

If yhe most recent cunt responds to what I said, I think I am going to tell her that she appears to be the type who googles cat penises.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Today is National Lager Day.
Everybody go have one. Or 8

Not a fan
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.

If I can't get to the gym I make time. A lot of times I will work out while I am watching tv.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.

If I can't get to the gym I make time. A lot of times I will work out while I am watching tv.

It's so rare that I get to sit down and actually watch tv. If I do, it's usually when I am settling baby in for the night. I do lie on my back and prop her on my feet and lift her to my chest for a modified crunch. She's almost 17lbs, so she is my weight training right now.
I HATE PIE!!
They celebrate beer in Kalamzoo in January. I've never heard of this before.

http://www.kalamazoobeerweek.com/lodging-10/
I HATE PIE!!
sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.
I haven't recieved my 2014 calendar from teh snap on man yet. I need to write some stuff down on it for January already.
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.

Chuckwagon?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.

Chuckwagon?
He meant cockwagon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve