Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/10/2013 - Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today is one of those days where we get like an inch of snow where I work, but like 6 inches a half hour south of here where everyone lives. What that means is the pansies I work with will wake up see snow on the ground and call my boss and tell him it's just too dangerous to drive. :roll: He'll feel bad and tell them they can work from home.
Yup, I called it. So far we have 3 people that are snowed in. (In 3 inches of snow)
Beckster is defending pedophiles on Yahoo.
Weirf.
Joe Wrote:Yup, I called it. So far we have 3 people that are snowed in. (In 3 inches of snow)

I remember one day, about 10 years ago, we got around 10 inches of snow timed perfect for morning rush hour.
My drive to work took maybe 3 times as long as usual, but I still made it.
But since only one other guy made it in, we decided to leave at noon.

And just this morning, a guy we're working with down in Columbus Ohio, it took him a full hour to make his 6 mile drive.
I can't imagine how it would take that long to make it 6 miles, but he still made it in.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yup, I called it. So far we have 3 people that are snowed in. (In 3 inches of snow)

I remember one day, about 10 years ago, we got around 10 inches of snow timed perfect for morning rush hour.

And just this morning, a guy we're working with down in Columbus Ohio, it took him a full hour to make his 6 mile drive.
I can't imagine how it would take that long to make it 6 miles, but he still made it in.
Was he riding a horse?
Chip Wrote:Beckster is defending pedophiles on Yahoo.
Weirf.

I think we need to hook a sister up with some support.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Was he riding a horse?

It is Columbus, so maybe.
But I would like to think a horse would be better in snow then that.
Ever wonder why so many Christmas trees are in such horrible shape by the time they get to the lot?

[youtube]08K_aEajzNA[/youtube]
It should snow more around here. I only live 1.5 miles from work, and if irt snows too much I get to stay home too.
Chip Wrote:Ever wonder why so many Christmas trees are in such horrible shape by the time they get to the lot?

[youtube]08K_aEajzNA[/youtube]
He seems to know what he's doing.
Sorry Eddie...
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
992 dollars to go until I'm off probation. :high5:

then I can start getting retarded again.
Joe Wrote:Sorry Eddie...
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

haha :high5:
jeebus, he's working the shit out of that helicopter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6