Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.

Seems it's better to work for Jim than it is Tina.

You've never been on the receiving end of a Jim flip out. I am the more rational one. I want to do a Christmas party or Christmas bonus but convincing Jim is more difficult than it seems and buying an employees engagement ring (for a women he absolutely detests) bothers me.
I truly do believe Jim is bi-polar. Yesterday he was all for giving the cabbage $1000 and today he wants to lay him off for the season.
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

:whomo: I should be able to make a nice down payment on an in ground swimming pool with it. If its consistent with the last 8 years. :pray:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yeah, that seems like a bit much and I'm sure the others would have a fit if they found out

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

Proposal employee is the older brother of our recycle employee who is getting married on New Years Eve.
LeNeve Wrote:

:whomo: I should be able to make a nice down payment on an in ground swimming pool with it. If its consistent with the last 8 years. :pray:

Holy shit.
Where's the Tylenol?
I'm probaly going to end up getting a jelly of the month club for achristmas bonus though. Confusedad:
I wonder how I would react if that really happened.

heres a coupon for a free oil change. Merry Christmas!

I would probaly hold my composure, but start being real passive aggresive about everything, and look for a new job too actually.
LeNeve Wrote:

Are you going to put in a pool? They are maintenance queens. When it's hot out you have to do the chemical thing twice a day. We found goiing in it every day kept the algae down but every day or two it needs to be cleaned. I see why people hire pool cleaners though.

:finger: That is generally how I feel when everyone else gets a Christmas bonus.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm probaly going to end up getting a jelly of the month club for achristmas bonus though. Confusedad:

There is a place in town that does a cookie of the month club. The 1st of every month they drop off two dozen different cookies for you to try.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Are you going to put in a pool? They are maintenance queens. When it's hot out you have to do the chemical thing twice a day. We found goiing in it every day kept the algae down but every day or two it needs to be cleaned. I see why people hire pool cleaners though.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
hell no. owning a pool would suck ass. I have cool friends and family that have pools. I just mooch off them.
Only seeing this movie on TV where it gets censored, I almost forgot how funny this scene was.

[youtube]TQXuazYI_YU[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:

:finger: That is generally how I feel when everyone else gets a Christmas bonus.

Awe maybe you will get one.
Joe Wrote:

Yeah.
And it sucks how much they tax those.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
hell no. owning a pool would suck ass. I have cool friends and family that have pools. I just mooch off them.

Ha I just got the Christmas Vacation reference. Ya but seriously our pool is nothing but a pain in the ass. It's nice when it's really hot out but I have to make sure I deal with it every day.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.

Seems it's better to work for Jim than it is Tina.

You've never been on the receiving end of a Jim flip out. I am the more rational one. I want to do a Christmas party or Christmas bonus but convincing Jim is more difficult than it seems and buying an employees engagement ring (for a women he absolutely detests) bothers me.
I truly do believe Jim is bi-polar. Yesterday he was all for giving the cabbage $1000 and today he wants to lay him off for the season.

Good grief. Tell him to make up his mind

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM