Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
I also keep all the cards my current employer gives me for Christmas also, all zero of them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think one time only, my cousin's husband was all amazed I brought some fat tire, and he drank it with me. I had alot more respect for him after that. I totally had him pegged as a gitter dun, keystone light, and chewing tabacco kind of guy.
Im bored. need to kill 45 minutes somehow.
just put on my jacket, although it is kind of nice outside in the sun, it is a little cool in the shop.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

I once again got stuck making Christmas breakfast for Jim's side of the family. No one likes the food I make though so Jim's parents make egg mcmuffins at home and bring them over now. I just get stuck cleaning the mess solo all the time.
They bring their own food? That is disrespect on the highest level. I can't believe you stand for that, my wife would not.

Breakfast used to be at their place and they always have egg mcmuffins. The year I had Julie they decided since we have the largest place and they were my spawn I was to have breakfast at our place then go to dinner at the inlaws.
I told them I wasn't going to allow Jim's brother to drink coke at my breakfast table and I wasn't going to buy some just so he could (yes he drinks pop/soda for breakfast). I also said I was going to make egg white breakfast quiche and the tears because I wasn't make the traditional egg mcmuffins was unbearable so I said fuck it. Jim's parents buy the food, cook it at their house, bring it over to ours. Everyone destroys our house and when it comes time to clean every one fucks off.
LeNeve Wrote:I've saved all the cards my Christmas bonuses come in. The boss lady writes a little personal note in them. Thats a nice feeling of appreciation too.

I have every single birthday card and Christmas card I've received since I was 15.
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

Yup, that kitchen work is hard work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Breakfast used to be at their place and they always have egg mcmuffins. The year I had Julie they decided since we have the largest place and they were my spawn I was to have breakfast at our place then go to dinner at the inlaws.
I told them I wasn't going to allow Jim's brother to drink coke at my breakfast table and I wasn't going to buy some just so he could (yes he drinks pop/soda for breakfast). I also said I was going to make egg white breakfast quiche and the tears because I wasn't make the traditional egg mcmuffins was unbearable so I said fuck it. Jim's parents buy the food, cook it at their house, bring it over to ours. Everyone destroys our house and when it comes time to clean every one fucks off.

I don't care what the deal is. Your house, YOUR rules. Fuck all that nonsense
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM