Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/31/2013 - Happy Halloween
yeah. starve them. makes them work harder, and appreciate food more, when they finally get something to eat.
so true

In addition to being bipolar, Cowboy fans have a robust history of living in rival cities and rooting for the Cowboys instead of the home team just to spite local residents. The number of Cowboy fans in Washington, D.C., New York, and Philadelphia is truly extraordinary. Walk around any of those three NFC East cities and you'll see some guy in an old school Starter jacket, ratty and torn, strutting down the street, either in the midst of a euphoric high or kicking the curb and cursing the Cowboys to the high heavens. No other fan base in the country seems to enjoy being behind enemy lines more than the Cowboys. It's uncanny.
Steeler Nation?

Please.

That isn't a nation, it's just a collection of people who didn't want to be homeless and decided to move to your city instead of staying in Pittsburgh and freezing to death.
LeNeve Wrote:Steeler Nation?

Please.

That isn't a nation, it's just a collection of people who didn't want to be homeless and decided to move to your city instead of staying in Pittsburgh and freezing to death.

I did get a laugh out of the part that they're thankful for Detroit.
i'm having a great time reading the 10 dumbest fan bases. the comments at the end of each article are insane, and pretty much prove everything the author wrote about their teams.
LeNeve Wrote:so true

In addition to being bipolar, Cowboy fans have a robust history of living in rival cities and rooting for the Cowboys instead of the home team just to spite local residents. The number of Cowboy fans in Washington, D.C., New York, and Philadelphia is truly extraordinary. Walk around any of those three NFC East cities and you'll see some guy in an old school Starter jacket, ratty and torn, strutting down the street, either in the midst of a euphoric high or kicking the curb and cursing the Cowboys to the high heavens. No other fan base in the country seems to enjoy being behind enemy lines more than the Cowboys. It's uncanny.

I had to send this to all the Cowboys fans in my office.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so true

I had to send this to all the Cowboys fans in my office.

I'm going to have to get that one up on facebook sometime today. thats where all the cowboys fans I know like to hang out.
raiders fan's dad :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

His dad is a hardcore conservative who wants an electric fence on the border. His dad, divorced from his son's mother since 1989, believes the reason his son is illiterate is because of immigration.
LeNeve Wrote:raiders fan's dad :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

His dad is a hardcore conservative who wants an electric fence on the border. His dad, divorced from his son's mother since 1989, believes the reason his son is illiterate is because of immigration.

:roflmao:
Lean in close to them -- dodge the constantly waving towel -- and say, "If you love the Steelers so much, why'd you leave Pittsburgh?"

Almost always the answer will involve this line, "I had to get a job."

Nod and follow up your first question with this one, "If Pittsburgh's so awesome, why don't you move back there now?"

Steeler fans have no answer.
my favorite part of the "dumbest fanbase" articles are the comments at the bottom.

people are so easily butthurt over the dumbest shit.
Brampton Wrote:my favorite part of the "dumbest fanbase" articles are the comments at the bottom.

people are so easily butthurt over the dumbest shit.

it's fascinating
Petes in a fanbase
its a pink floyd kind of afternoon. rock on, but in a calm relaxing manner.
LeNeve Wrote:Pete is a fanbase

fixed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM