Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday October 25, 2013.... Finally
NussieT Wrote:This week flew by... I just have about 2 hours (if that) worth of work today and I'm done. Tomorrow though we have an 80 yard pour... Hopefully everything is poured and cleaned up by 1

Are you going to Vegas in March for the Concrete Expo?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:5 years of files, organized and backed up. Shit, now what am I going to do

Do like I did.
Go to the bar.
stupid twiggers
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:5 years of files, organized and backed up. Shit, now what am I going to do

Do like I did.
Go to the bar.

I towed a truck back from some lesbian dudes pig farm. I couldn't tell if he was a boy or girl. young. lots of face piercings. it was really weird, and scary out there, and I was glad I brought the wash boy with me to help.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do like I did.
Go to the bar.

I towed a truck back from some lesbian dudes pig farm. I couldn't tell if he was a boy or girl. young. lots of face piercings. it was really weird, and scary out there, and I was glad I brought the wash boy with me to help.

Did you have to push the wash boy in front of him/her/it while you made your get away?
“I got mine [Facebook account] around sixth grade. And I was really obsessed with it for a while. Then towards eighth grade, I kind of just -- once you get into Twitter, if you make a Twitter and an Instagram, then you'll just kind of forget about Facebook, is what I did.”
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do like I did.
Go to the bar.

Did you have to push the wash boy in front of him/her/it while you made your get away?

kind of. I told the wash boy to go help the pig farmer open the gate so I could drive out.
the pig farmer also had a guns and roses t shirt on.
If that was Alaska, LeNeve set up the wash boy to potentially get raped.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If that was Alaska, LeNeve set up the wash boy to potentially get raped.

I think that situation works just as well in Kansas. Confusedad:
remeber that video I posted the other day of the back woods mechanic type guy?

thats what it looked like at that pig farm. a bunch of old ass vehicles and farm stuff all scattered everywhere and broken. barns falling down. shit like that. big fucking holes in the ground, big enough for a car to fit in, like traps.

I actually went to get the truck I watched that video for. so ... thats some full circle shit.
and who the hell spends 1000 dollars on a 250 dollar truck.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Do like I did.
Go to the bar.

kind of. I told the wash boy to go help the pig farmer open the gate so I could drive out.

Being legitimately called a "pig farmer" has to be such a horrible life.
LeNeve Wrote:remeber that video I posted the other day of the back woods mechanic type guy?

thats what it looked like at that pig farm. a bunch of old ass vehicles and farm stuff all scattered everywhere and broken. barns falling down. shit like that. big fucking holes in the ground, big enough for a car to fit in, like traps.

I actually went to get the truck I watched that video for. so ... thats some full circle shit.
SO you walked right on to the scene of a potential horror movie

I HATE PIE!!
ford message boards debbie downer strikes again.

there is a pretty good thread named "the good old days" talking about old classic cars, shit like that. then that guy that always kills the threads talking about his wife dying from cancer swoops in and ruins shit.

"lastly for me:the GREAT OLD DAYS was when my wife was still alive-passed last nov"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM