Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday October 25, 2013.... Finally
LeNeve Wrote:ford message boards debbie downer strikes again.

there is a pretty good thread named "the good old days" talking about old classic cars, shit like that. then that guy that always kills the threads talking about his wife dying from cancer swoops in and ruins shit.

"lastly for me:the GREAT OLD DAYS was when my wife was still alive-passed last nov"

Start one-upping him.
Say you had 2 wives die last November.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This week flew by... I just have about 2 hours (if that) worth of work today and I'm done. Tomorrow though we have an 80 yard pour... Hopefully everything is poured and cleaned up by 1

Are you going to Vegas in March for the Concrete Expo?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

Yes we are. Jim, me, the silver haired fox and his two sons are going.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ford message boards debbie downer strikes again.

there is a pretty good thread named "the good old days" talking about old classic cars, shit like that. then that guy that always kills the threads talking about his wife dying from cancer swoops in and ruins shit.

"lastly for me:the GREAT OLD DAYS was when my wife was still alive-passed last nov"

Start one-upping him.
Say you had 2 wives die last November.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This week flew by... I just have about 2 hours (if that) worth of work today and I'm done. Tomorrow though we have an 80 yard pour... Hopefully everything is poured and cleaned up by 1

Are you going to Vegas in March for the Concrete Expo?

Yes we are. Jim, me, the silver haired fox and his two sons are going.

The chick I work with is going with her hubby. His family own a concrete biz.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The chick I work with is going with her hubby. His family own a concrete biz.

Cool. The fox and I were talking when we were driving to Saskatchewan in September about Jim because he's terrified to fly. Told him we are going to have to him plastered then drag him on the plane.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The chick I work with is going with her hubby. His family own a concrete biz.

Cool. The fox and I were talking when we were driving to Saskatchewan in September about Jim because he's terrified to fly. Told him we are going to have to him plastered then drag him on the plane.

Jim never drinks either so it's going to be really interesting to be around him for a few hours
NussieT Wrote:

You should watch old episodes of the ATeam for ideas... B.A. hated to fly too.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: u4y3a6en.jpg]

Happy Halloween!!!!
Lol

I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM