Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/23/2013 - Frosty
maybe they are males that are in the process of becoming female.
dudes are going to dress in drag just so they can be roommates with Derick. then you can make sitcom about it. call it bosom buddies, 2013
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you crack your spinal column in flag football, you probably weren't going to do very good in the military.
The guy is young, like 22 or 23, and in pretty damn good shape. Not sure what is cracked specifically. But I think his military career is over, and it hasnt even started

That would be awesome having a 22 year old supervisor.
Derick Wrote:Also on a new roommate hunt, why when you list an ad that specifically says females only, why do men apply? Seriously do you think your that fucking cool, that we are going to change the dynamic for you.

Straight out of an It's Always Sunny episode...
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you crack your spinal column in flag football, you probably weren't going to do very good in the military.
The guy is young, like 22 or 23, and in pretty damn good shape. Not sure what is cracked specifically. But I think his military career is over, and it hasnt even started

That would be awesome having a 22 year old supervisor.
he knows what he is doing, overall has a pretty limited knowledge across different jobs, but he's good at what he does
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
In the episode where Mac and Charlie fake their own death, Dennis needs a new roommate. And I'm pretty sure he puts an add out that says female only, then some European guy answers it and explains that he won't get to have sex with his roommate and if he does it's turn into a disaster. And he promises a bunch of European anonymous sex parties if he lets him be his roommate. He does and the hilarity ensues.
Derick Wrote:oh this day ought to be fun. So we have 1 supervisor on vacation, another hurt (will get into this in a bit), and then someone decides to give a 3rd supervisor the day off. WTF!!!. My boss is attempting to do my job, and is struggling, I'm filling in for the guy on vacation, since I'm the only one that knows how. This day ought to be real intersting.

Now about the guy that got hurt. Signs up for the military, is supposed to leave for basic in november, military pays off his student loans, and gives him a signing bonus, goes and plays flag football one weekend, and now has a cracked spinal column (not sure specifically what/where) and will be off work until at least november. Pretty sure he can kiss that military thing good bye, and pretty sure they are going to want thier money back asap

It is nice when your supervisor has to struggle to do your job.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Haha, the definition of a "God damn it look"

[Image: pick_a_winner.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:oh this day ought to be fun. So we have 1 supervisor on vacation, another hurt (will get into this in a bit), and then someone decides to give a 3rd supervisor the day off. WTF!!!. My boss is attempting to do my job, and is struggling, I'm filling in for the guy on vacation, since I'm the only one that knows how. This day ought to be real intersting.

Now about the guy that got hurt. Signs up for the military, is supposed to leave for basic in november, military pays off his student loans, and gives him a signing bonus, goes and plays flag football one weekend, and now has a cracked spinal column (not sure specifically what/where) and will be off work until at least november. Pretty sure he can kiss that military thing good bye, and pretty sure they are going to want thier money back asap

It is nice when your supervisor has to struggle to do your job.
she's good at paperwork, not so good at operations
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Also on a new roommate hunt, why when you list an ad that specifically says females only, why do men apply? Seriously do you think your that fucking cool, that we are going to change the dynamic for you.

Corey says he can do whatever he wants.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Straight out of an It's Always Sunny episode...

when they were looking for cool handsome dudes to live in the party mansion with them. they printed out flyers that looked like boners.
LeNeve Wrote:dudes are going to dress in drag just so they can be roommates with Derick. then you can make sitcom about it. call it bosom buddies, 2013

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. MORE TROUBLE IN THE U.S. NUCLEAR ARSENAL
Air Force officials tell The AP that twice this year, officers entrusted missile launch keys left a blast door intended to help stop intruders open.

2. AP REVIEW FINDS HEALTH WEBSITE DEVELOPERS RAISED RED FLAGS
Meanwhile, the White House says President Obama's longtime adviser will provide management advice to help fix the system.

3. DEAD MARATHON SUSPECT TIED TO 2011 KILLINGS
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was named as a participant in an earlier triple homicide by a man who was subsequently shot to death while being questioned, according to a court filing.

4. POLISH ARCHBISHOP'S SEX ABUSE REMARKS CRITICIZED
The church leader appeared to suggest that children are partly to blame for being molested by priests.

5. APPLE UNVEILS THINNER, LIGHTER IPAD
The company's market chief says the Air model is eight times faster than the original and weighs just 1 pound.

6. NEVADA BOY SAYS HE CAME FACE TO FACE WITH SHOOTER
"When he pulled a gun, we knew what happened," Angelo Ferro tells The Associated Press.

7. HOW LONDON HEALTH OFFICIALS FIND TB PATIENTS
A van equipped with an X-ray machine drives around London, the tuberculosis capital of Western Europe, offering free checkups.

8. WHY YOUR NEXT CAR WILL PROBABLY BE WHITE
The variety of flat shades to creamy pearls is helping to make it the world's favorite automotive color.

9. WHAT COULD BE NEXT FOR SPACE TOURISM
An Arizona-based company announces plans to send people up 19 miles in a capsule, lifted by a high-altitude balloon.

10. MEET 'THE SALTINE,' 'THE CANUCK,' 'THE WOLF'
The beards of the Boston Red Sox have taken on lives - and names - of their own.
:roflmao:

"creamy pearls"
london still has plagues and shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM