Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 9, 2013.....and then a Hero comes along...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Am I the only one not playing Candy Crush? I get like 5 notices a day from people to play it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Hell no, I'm not either.

I'm with you homos. Hell, I even got hit up by Brampton yesterday. He was the last person I expected to do that. offering to send me nude pictures if I sent him candy lives or some shit. it was pretty weirf. felt kind of bad for the guy.
candy crush is just like bejeweled right? that shit is so 2005, on my motorola flip phone.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Am I the only one not playing Candy Crush? I get like 5 notices a day from people to play it.

Hell no, I'm not either.

I'm with you homos. Hell, I even got hit up by Brampton yesterday. He was the last person I expected to do that. offering to send me nude pictures if I sent him candy lives or some shit. it was pretty weirf. felt kind of bad for the guy.

Dude.
Poor Brampton.

I'm not. Taylor sent me a request a few days ago
Speaking of Brampton, only a few more months till baby Ford is around!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hell no, I'm not either.

I started a few weeks ago because I was bored, but that shit is addictive! :killme: :zipit:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I came one click away from downloading candy crush actually. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I don't remember what stopped me.
LeNeve Wrote:I came one click away from downloading candy crush actually. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I don't remember what stopped me.
I won't do it, no interest in it.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I came one click away from downloading candy crush actually. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I don't remember what stopped me.

maybe you stopped me. you are the hero that comes along.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

maybe you stopped me. you are the hero that comes along.
:high5:
never on the phone, its only on facebook on my home computer
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:

That's what I said. Then I played it. It's tetris level addictive

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Candy Crush has overtaken Xbox for me- I still want to get on COD & buy the new GTA
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
you guys need to grow up, and do coke like an adult.
LeNeve Wrote:you guys need to grow up, and do coke like an adult.

Yes sir Sad

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM