Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/3/2013 - Forum > Government
say I rob a bank. thats a federal crime right? FBI investigates that stuff? are the FBI still working, or are they shut down too?
[Image: VjULepq.jpg]
Happy Divisional Baseball Playoff Game 1 Day!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Cooler than mountain biking down stairs.

http://unofficialnetworks.com/video-kaya...ch-125441/
[Image: 1b4a03.gif]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Flyers lost.

gotta go....

Joe Wrote:Michele Bachmann being elected makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with Minnesota. Hearing her basically celebrate about the shutdown is sickening.
Tell me about it. Her saying "our side is winning" is so offensive to me. Is she there for her tea-bag party or there for the people of Minnesota and the rest of the country? I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT!!!!! :flame: :riot: :flame:

When I worked for Comcast, she came in to speak to all the mgmt as part of a PAC Comcast had started. I refused to go, my boss came to talk to after and got in my face because I wasn't there. I told him I refused to listen to someone that I could not support her stance in any way.
LeNeve Wrote:say I rob a bank. thats a federal crime right? FBI investigates that stuff? are the FBI still working, or are they shut down too?
It's not a full shut down, only partial.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if I can find any crack in town. I've lost most hope for the future of this country, and I want to start doing crack. or join a militia. a metal militia. :rock:

There's already a metal "mulisha" you can join...

[Image: MetalMulisha-Logo.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:BE COMPLIANT
BE BE
COMPLIANT!

:roflmao:

:rock:

[youtube]HYc0GRLu274[/youtube]
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. NO PROGRESS AFTER OBAMA, LAWMAKERS MEET
Boehner says the president "refuses to negotiate," while Pelosi says Republicans keep "moving the goal posts" on a budget deal.

2. GLITCHES PERSIST ON HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGES
In a way, the delays are good news for Obama and his supporters because the computer problems are apparently due to exceptionally high interest.

3. WHERE THE WORLD'S TRASH IS NO LONGER AS WELCOME
China is clamping down on an industry that has helped the rich West dispose of its waste but also added to the degradation of the communist nation's environment.

4. VAST ONLINE DRUG OPERATION HALTED, FEDS SAY
More than $1 billion in transactions for illegal drugs and services was brokered through the secret website allegedly run by a San Francisco man.

5. HOW AFGHAN MILITANTS ARE SOWING FEAR
Roadside bombs targeting government troops send a message about the perils of serving in Afghanistan's security forces.

6. 'THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER' AND 'PATRIOT GAMES' AUTHOR DIES
Tom Clancy's extreme attention to technical detail helped make him the most widely read and influential military novelist of his time.

7. WHAT PROMPTED ATTACK ON RUSSIA'S EMBASSY IN LIBYA
The violent break-in by an armed mob apparently came in response to the killing of a Libyan air force pilot by a Russian woman.

8. JACKSON CONCERT PROMOTER CLEARED OF NEGLIGENCE
The jury's ruling saves AEG Live from paying hundreds of millions of dollars in damages to the singer's mother, Katherine, and to his three children.

9. WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Mia Farrow says that it's possible her son's father was not Woody Allen, but Frank Sinatra instead.

10. TAMPA BAY ENDS CLEVELAND'S SEASON
The Rays get a solid start from right-hander Alex Cobb and blank the Indians 4-0 in the AL wild-card game.
Pete Nice Wrote:Flyers lost.

gotta go....

Blood clots and a sieve.
I'm working in this software program, drawing up a beam to beam connection, and in the connection there's a tab called "Bolts and holes" and all I can think of is boats and hoes.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Flyers lost.

gotta go....

Blood clots and a sieve.
hey hey, theres a sub forum for that..

Keep it over there
Chip Wrote:I'm working in this software program, drawing up a beam to beam connection, and in the connection there's a tab called "Bolts and holes" and all I can think of is boats and hoes.
will it do you in the bottom while its drinkin sangria?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM