Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/3/2013 - Forum > Government
$4,500 apartment is $270,000 over 5 years.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Rich's dope view apartment on the water in Hoboken is not good enough. Now he has to move to Manhattan to get an even doper view and zip code...

I think I remember him saying the rent there is like $4,500 a month in the city. I don't care how much you make, that's retarded to spend that kind of money.

Sara is all about the move. Is she paying any of that?

I think Rich pays $3200 a month now. He has FU money anyway. No real debt and he makes over $250k.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Rich's dope view apartment on the water in Hoboken is not good enough. Now he has to move to Manhattan to get an even doper view and zip code...

I think I remember him saying the rent there is like $4,500 a month in the city. I don't care how much you make, that's retarded to spend that kind of money.

for that much, just buy a nice house in the suburbs where Spot lives
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:$4,500 apartment is $270,000 over 5 years.

$4,500 a month is also a mansion around here.
Why waste $4300 a month renting when you can buy a sweet house and possibly pay it off in less than 10 years? Getting paid what they do in radio isn't very common as far as I understand. I'd bank as much as possible now.
Joe Wrote:Why waste $4300 a month renting when you can buy a sweet house and possibly pay it off in less than 10 years? Getting paid what they do in radio isn't very common as far as I understand. I'd bank as much as possible now.

They think buying real estate is dumb, remember?
The good thing about living in a small Manhattan apartment is it forces you to get rid of crap, clutter and shit. I would love that. I am always thinking minimalisticly, but I also love my crap. I think it would be fun to live in a small place and sell or give away everything I don't need.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think Rich pays $3200 a month now. He has FU money anyway. No real debt and he makes over $250k.
He said earlier this week something around $2500 plus or minus $200.
Joe Wrote:Why waste $4300 a month renting when you can buy a sweet house and possibly pay it off in less than 10 years? Getting paid what they do in radio isn't very common as far as I understand. I'd bank as much as possible now.

I would try to find a place for about $2500 and bank a ton of cash and max out 401K if I made $250k. And go on lots of vacations.

So basically what Rich does now, in a cheaper place.

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

He said earlier this week something around $2500 plus or minus $200.

He is downplaying it. He told me $3200 once when I was in NYC for work and we were at diner. $2500 is probably after he gets money from Stanley T.

Pete Nice Wrote:He is downplaying it. He told me $3200 once when I was in NYC for work and we were at diner. $2500 is probably after he gets money from Stanley T.
Could be, or Rich inflating it?
Derick Wrote:Employees who are noncompliant after Nov. 30 will be suspended from work until they become compliant by either receiving the vaccine or filing an exemption. However, any employee who is not compliant by Dec. 7, will be terminated from employment

this is a tad ridiculous

I don't think so. I can tell one cabbage "don't accept house windows". I'll show up to the site and there will be a window. Don't want to follow my rules, there's the door.
People are shitting all over the tribute page for the guy that got run over by the SUV.

Sadly it's a shame more thugs didn't get run over.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-F...4345601619
JDubb Wrote:Nature is bad ass...
[youtube]DBNYwxDZ_pA[/youtube]

Dinner AND a new pair of boots in one shot
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:People are shitting all over the tribute page for the guy that got run over by the SUV.

Sadly it's a shame more thugs didn't get run over.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-F...4345601619

:roflmao:

Thank you all for the wonderful support. We had a positive outcome during the prayer vigil. On behalf of my nephew, we are beyond words and extremely grateful for all of your donations. God Bless You All

Cynthia Morgan We are not supporting you at all. You are making excuses instead of telling the truth. Jay was acting like a thug and bad things happened. That's all that this is about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM