Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/2/2013... The Forum is not shut down
I guess the action picks up later these days.

Anyone still listen to the show? It really has gotten vastly better and the new stuff is really good.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I've read alot of Tom Clancy books.
I like anything to do with Tom Clancy, a lot, great books, movies and video games.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Question... Who do you hate more? The guy that sings the Christian Mingle song or Miki & Tre?

For me it's the guy singing the stupid FUCKING song. I hate it, nails on a chalk board level of hate.

the song. hate that creepy song.
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess the action picks up later these days.

Anyone still listen to the show? It really has gotten vastly better and the new stuff is really good.

Some days it does, some days it doesn't.

And no, I don't know the last time I listened.
Maybe it's time to give it another try.

I haven't listened to the show in over a year. tried a few times here and there, but changed the channel pretty quick.
LeNeve Wrote:

I haven't listened to the show in over a year. tried a few times here and there, but changed the channel pretty quick.

I cant listen to the show anymore....usually I make it about thirty seconds and remember why I don't listen

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

I listen as often as possible but have been so busy at work lately I don't get to listen as regular as I used to.
Pete Nice Wrote:There was the greatest baseball game of our generation last night and Rich opens with the Mets. :killme:

:eek: AND THIS SURPRISES YOU? It shouldn't surprise you if he kicked off with Dancing with the Stars instead. It's Rich.

Howdy Petey!! :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
1. BUDGET STANDOFF SHOWS NO SIGNS OF EASING
Lawmakers from both parties are warning the partial government shutdown could last for weeks.
Bunch of bitches that need to get their shit straight.

2. HEALTH CARE OVERHAUL UP AND RUNNING
Computer hiccups blemish the initial sign-up day for health insurance, but the new online marketplaces nevertheless appear to draw heavy interest.
I was going to check it out, but I have been busy.

3. PASSENGERS EVACUATED FROM JACKSONVILLE, FLA., AIRPORT
Police discover two suspicious packages and close the airport for several hours.
Everything is suspicious anymore.

4. HOW MUCH THE MALL ATTACK COST
Experts predict up to $250 million in lost tourism revenue as a result of the deadly terrorist rampage in Nairobi.
I don't see me visiting that region... Ever.

5. MOTORCYCLE RALLY TAKES BLOODY TURN
A helmet-cam captures the mayhem in New York City as bikers chase an SUV for miles, then pull the driver out onto the highway and beat him.
Yesterday's news.

6. NUCLEAR REACTOR HALTED
Tons of jellyfish clog the pipes that bring in cool water to the Oskarshamn plant in southeastern Sweden, forcing it to be taken off-line.
I was going to make a snarky comment about them needing peanut butter, but I don't feel like it.

7. WHY CLOCK'S TICKING FOR OBAMA ON IRAN
With tougher U.S. economic measures against Tehran on the way, the president's diplomatic task could get harder i f he doesn't make quick progress.
Shit's been fucked up with that country forever. What's the hurry now?

8. NEW YORK CITY OPERA TO SHUT DOWN
The famed company says it is filing for bankruptcy protection after seven decades as a fixture on the metropolitan cultural scene.
Didn't see that coming

9. WHAT MAKES A GOOD SERIES FINALE
The AP's Frazier Moore applauds the "Breaking Bad" farewell for revealing and tying together all the pieces of the puzzle.
It was alright. Would have helped if I had followed the series better.

10. PITTSBURGH ARRANGES DATE WITH ST. LOUIS
The Pirates, in the postseason for the first time in 21 years, down Cincinnati 6-2 in the NL wild-card game and advance to take on the Cardinals.
Meanwhile Rich wanted to talk about the Mets.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:This is pretty sweet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ystem.html

Amazing. And the perfect set up for a movie... Where are the dinosaurs?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Are you shitting me?
Look at these things.

http://www.charterworld.com/news/laraki-...ht-prelude

For people who have lot of FU money to burn. Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So it is really dead around here now huh?
We were so bummed that you were gone that it was hard to be here. Well, that and work..
Derick Wrote:interesting...

http://gizmodo.com/any-animal-that-touch...socialflow

Creepy
I HATE PIE!!
I want a go cart track on my yacht.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM