Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/2/2013... The Forum is not shut down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
While the government is on recess, the forum is live
the govement came and took my baby!
LeNeve Wrote:the govement came and took my baby!
dont worry, just make another one
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. BUDGET STANDOFF SHOWS NO SIGNS OF EASING
Lawmakers from both parties are warning the partial government shutdown could last for weeks.

2. HEALTH CARE OVERHAUL UP AND RUNNING
Computer hiccups blemish the initial sign-up day for health insurance, but the new online marketplaces nevertheless appear to draw heavy interest.

3. PASSENGERS EVACUATED FROM JACKSONVILLE, FLA., AIRPORT
Police discover two suspicious packages and close the airport for several hours.

4. HOW MUCH THE MALL ATTACK COST
Experts predict up to $250 million in lost tourism revenue as a result of the deadly terrorist rampage in Nairobi.

5. MOTORCYCLE RALLY TAKES BLOODY TURN
A helmet-cam captures the mayhem in New York City as bikers chase an SUV for miles, then pull the driver out onto the highway and beat him.

6. NUCLEAR REACTOR HALTED
Tons of jellyfish clog the pipes that bring in cool water to the Oskarshamn plant in southeastern Sweden, forcing it to be taken off-line.

7. WHY CLOCK'S TICKING FOR OBAMA ON IRAN
With tougher U.S. economic measures against Tehran on the way, the president's diplomatic task could get harder i f he doesn't make quick progress.

8. NEW YORK CITY OPERA TO SHUT DOWN
The famed company says it is filing for bankruptcy protection after seven decades as a fixture on the metropolitan cultural scene.

9. WHAT MAKES A GOOD SERIES FINALE
The AP's Frazier Moore applauds the "Breaking Bad" farewell for revealing and tying together all the pieces of the puzzle.

10. PITTSBURGH ARRANGES DATE WITH ST. LOUIS
The Pirates, in the postseason for the first time in 21 years, down Cincinnati 6-2 in the NL wild-card game and advance to take on the Cardinals.
There was the greatest baseball game of our generation last night and Rich opens with the Mets. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:the govement came and took my baby!

Should have stayed off crack.
So it is really dead around here now huh?
Pete Nice Wrote:So it is really dead around here now huh?
Welcome back Pete!!! How was the trip. The pics on FB looked like a great time.
JDubb Wrote:4. HOW MUCH THE MALL ATTACK COST
Experts predict up to $250 million in lost tourism revenue as a result of the deadly terrorist rampage in Nairobi.

Nairobi had $250 million in tourism to lose in the first place?
That should be the news.
Pete Nice Wrote:So it is really dead around here now huh?

Sometimes.
This week has been boring.
Chip Wrote:This is pretty sweet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ystem.html
WTF!!!! I find that stuff so interesting. Thanks Chip :high5:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:4. HOW MUCH THE MALL ATTACK COST

Nairobi had $250 million in tourism to lose in the first place?
That should be the news.

yeah. no shit. I've never seen a travel brochure for Nairobi.
even before the recent attacks in Nairobi. I thought it was probaly not a good place to visit. If you are a tourist in Nairobi, you're going to have a bad time.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This is pretty sweet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ystem.html
WTF!!!! I find that stuff so interesting. Thanks Chip :high5:
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6