Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/2/2013... The Forum is not shut down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
JDubb Wrote:Question... Who do you hate more? The guy that sings the Christian Mingle song or Miki & Tre?

For me it's the guy singing the stupid FUCKING song. I hate it, nails on a chalk board level of hate.

That's an actual song by a band called Jars of Clay. I think I went to their Youtube page and told them I hate them.

I'd also like to dig up Miki's past and find out of she was a whore at one point. There has to be skeletons in her closet that if released will kill off those commercials.
Rich has never heard "Hey you" from Pink Floyd :roll:
Jars of Gay.
LeNeve Wrote:Jars of Gay.

"Jars of goo"
[Image: J4Wn8L7.gif]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jars of Gay.

"Jars of goo"

ermahgerd. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:Rich has never heard "Hey you" from Pink Floyd :roll:

That honestly makes me mad.
And reminds me why I don't listen.
people falling on exercise equiptment is pretty good by itself, but you add a COD gun shot to it. Then its awesome.
Joe Wrote:[Image: J4Wn8L7.gif]

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Question... Who do you hate more? The guy that sings the Christian Mingle song or Miki & Tre?

For me it's the guy singing the stupid FUCKING song. I hate it, nails on a chalk board level of hate.

Sooooo, are you saying you would rather listen to Sublime than that guy?
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess the action picks up later these days.

Anyone still listen to the show? It really has gotten vastly better and the new stuff is really good.

I get to hear bits and pieces. The new job doesn't allow streaming and most of the web is blocked.
LeNeve Wrote:I want a go cart track on my yacht.

That's nothing, mine is going to have a roller coaster.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Sooooo, are you saying you would rather listen to Sublime than that guy?

Sublime is awesome. Who doesn't like Sublime?
Joe Wrote:Rich has never heard "Hey you" from Pink Floyd :roll:

:roll:
Joe Wrote:[Image: J4Wn8L7.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6