Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/19/2013... Still #1
LeNeve Wrote:my nuts are unussually itchy today. I must of got crabs somehow. Confusedad: :?

Could be that the material rubbong against them has soap residue.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:my nuts are unussually itchy today. I must of got crabs somehow. Confusedad: :?

they weren't itchy until I was done driving around in the cop car...... pinche puercos
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Could be that the material rubbong against them has soap residue.

residudes Confusedad:
So, you caught crabs from a cop? Damn.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, you caught crabs from a cop? Damn.

probaly. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, you caught crabs from a cop? Damn.

probaly. Confusedad:

Swoot.

I HATE PIE!!
I am hungry and I opted to go see my baby instead of having some lunch today. :SAD:

I walked into Jim's mom's house and see the stepkid dangling my baby off her knee. I dont know how she didn't drop her. And it was 1:30 in the afternoon and the kid was still in her pjs. Good grief. I am going to have to figure out a nice way of addressing that ship my little one isn't raised to be so lazy.

I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am hungry and I opted to go see my baby instead of having some lunch today. :SAD:

I walked into Jim's mom's house and see the stepkid dangling my baby off her knee. I dont know how she didn't drop her. And it was 1:30 in the afternoon and the kid was still in her pjs. Good grief. I am going to have to figure out a nice way of addressing that ship my little one isn't raised to be so lazy.

school hasn't started there yet I take it?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am hungry and I opted to go see my baby instead of having some lunch today. :SAD:

Not til after Labor Day.

I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Not til after Labor Day.

damn. school started here last week.
AMA Superbike is coming to Jersey next month and it's the one weekend I'm already busy. :? I really wanted to check that out.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Not til after Labor Day.

damn. school started here last week.

Michigan passed some law that has class start after Labor day. Its weird

I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Michigan passed some law that has class start after Labor day. Its weird

School starts after Labour Day in manitoba too! They used to start it before but it was like 2 days of opening classes then the long weekend so they changed it until afterwards. The thing I find stupid is my son starts school on the 9th then in two weeks there is a Professional Development Day for the teacher so the kids don't have classes
Joe Wrote:AMA Superbike is coming to Jersey next month and it's the one weekend I'm already busy. :? I really wanted to check that out.
what ever your doing can wait. Go watch the AMA races, go do the fan walk through the paddock, meet some of the racers, get some pics.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT