Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/19/2013... Still #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rode my bike this weekend, ended up finished with 2 second place finishes. One of those should lock up the Regional Championship and track championship for one of the categories I race in. The other category I still lead the region and track standings, but its going to come down to the last race. I was leading by 14 points, now only 9. The difference between 1st and 2nd is 5 points, so if I continue to take 2nd, I will loose that championship by 1 pt.

I also put in a personal best lap time 2 seconds faster than my previous best.

Overall pretty damn good weekend
You going to see any prize money for that. Enough money for a fresh set of tires at least?
Derick Wrote:Rode my bike this weekend, ended up finished with 2 second place finishes. One of those should lock up the Regional Championship and track championship for one of the categories I race in. The other category I still lead the region and track standings, but its going to come down to the last race. I was leading by 14 points, now only 9. The difference between 1st and 2nd is 5 points, so if I continue to take 2nd, I will loose that championship by 1 pt.

I also put in a personal best lap time 2 seconds faster than my previous best.

Overall pretty damn good weekend

Good stuff. I went for a ride last week on my friend Chad's bike, I nearly cried.
LeNeve Wrote:You going to see any prize money for that. Enough money for a fresh set of tires at least?
nope
average lap speed was 117mph
Derick Wrote:average lap speed was 117mph
that 188kph for the Canadian folks
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You going to see any prize money for that. Enough money for a fresh set of tires at least?
nope

thanks for participating. you were the best person to participate. please come again next year. thank you.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
nope

thanks for participating. you were the best person to participate. please come again next year. thank you.
might get a trophy
This weekend I went to see my nephew in the hospital. All I will say... I am so glad my kids came out perfectly healthy. My daughter does dumb shit but I think thats a 2-3 year old thing.
God damn you guys are boring...
NussieT Wrote:God damn you guys are boring...
BS, we are the most interesting people on the interwebz
Derick Wrote:

Ya ok.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Ya ok.
i'm glad you agree. What did you buy this weekend?
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Ya ok.
i'm glad you agree. What did you buy this weekend?

6 drive belts
a trailer jack
groceries
and Jim bough a 2 door Dart.
NussieT Wrote:6 drive belts
a trailer jack
groceries
and Jim bough a 2 door Dart.

me thinks you need to spend less time working and more time playing
Pages: 1 2 3