Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WedNESday, Aug 7 ~Hurry up and Wait
I was told the funeral would be casual, so don't wear a suit. So I'm thinking, okay, I'll wear a nice long sleeve button down, and some slacks. I get to the church, and holy shit. When they said casual they meant casual. people wearing larry the cable guy sleevless flannels and cargo shorts and shit like that. my dad, and our group stuck out of the crowd for sure. must be an Oklahoma thing, a casual funeral like that.

even the preacher had jeans and a untucked polo shirt on. this was at a big ass mega church too.

big ass mega church with extra molecules!
LeNeve Wrote:so it turns out my uncle that died, actually died from some sort of one in a billion flesh eating bacteria. one minute he's working on stuff in his driveway, then starts feeling bad. goes to the hospital, and 12 hours later he dissolved into fluid. bizarre shit.

it was sad, seeing projects he was working on just sitting in the driveway, probaly to never be finished now. I felt real bad for my cousins, who are around my age. and his 3 young grandkids were devastated
sorry Confusedad: Confusedwoot:

my condolences
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so it turns out my uncle that died, actually died from some sort of one in a billion flesh eating bacteria. one minute he's working on stuff in his driveway, then starts feeling bad. goes to the hospital, and 12 hours later he dissolved into fluid. bizarre shit.

it was sad, seeing projects he was working on just sitting in the driveway, probaly to never be finished now. I felt real bad for my cousins, who are around my age. and his 3 young grandkids were devastated
sorry Confusedad: Confusedwoot:

my condolences
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:I was told the funeral would be casual, so don't wear a suit. So I'm thinking, okay, I'll wear a nice long sleeve button down, and some slacks. I get to the church, and holy shit. When they said casual they meant casual. people wearing larry the cable guy sleevless flannels and cargo shorts and shit like that. my dad, and our group stuck out of the crowd for sure. must be an Oklahoma thing, a casual funeral like that.

even the preacher had jeans and a untucked polo shirt on. this was at a big ass mega church too.

big ass mega church with extra molecules!

Shome called me once to describe a wedding around there and, that's exactly what she said those people will wear.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I wonder what the interview process is like to work for T.

T: "Do you have a name?"
Interviewee: "Yes"
T: "You're hired!"

You are supposed to interview people!?
Chip Wrote:

Or...

Interviewee: "I don't know"
T: "Are you related to me?

That's not true. We have 5 employees that aren't related to us. Two of them are brother and sister though. Two work together at the gas station part time in town and the other one I worked with his brother and sister for a year

That's awful and so very sad.
NussieT Wrote:

You are supposed to interview people!?

:roflmao:

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM