Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WedNESday, Aug 7 ~Hurry up and Wait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I get called to cover an office and find myself camping in the parking lot instead.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
[Image: nes.jpg]
It's gonna be a long, boring day.

parking lot party, and your the only one invited
They finally showed to unlock the place and the chick says to me, "I hope you brought something to read. "

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They finally showed to unlock the place and the chick says to me, "I hope you brought something to read. "

How long before that phrase gets replaced with "I hope you brought your cell phone charger"
I was supposed to be at a customers for 730. I showed up and no one was around to tell me where to dump it. So I left and came back 1/2 hour later and the guy shows up and now my BIL is being a prissy bitch and I'm sitting here doing nothing
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They finally showed to unlock the place and the chick says to me, "I hope you brought something to read. "

How long before that phrase gets replaced with "I hope you brought your cell phone charger"

Yeah, no shit. Especially with most websites being blocked.

NussieT Wrote:I was supposed to be at a customers for 730. I showed up and no one was around to tell me where to dump it. So I left and came back 1/2 hour later and the guy shows up and now my BIL is being a prissy bitch and I'm sitting here doing nothing

What's his problem?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was supposed to be at a customers for 730. I showed up and no one was around to tell me where to dump it. So I left and came back 1/2 hour later and the guy shows up and now my BIL is being a prissy bitch and I'm sitting here doing nothing

What's his problem?

We had a pour at 830 and we have another at 1. I can't be using the loader at the same time he's using the loader and he's freaking out because I'm using it
:roflmao:

"Yeah, that didn't work..." Thanks for the news update Captain Obvious.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6cb_1375466788
NussieT Wrote:

What's his problem?

We had a pour at 830 and we have another at 1. I can't be using the loader at the same time he's using the loader and he's freaking out because I'm using it

Tell him that he needs to quit being s bitch.

NussieT Wrote:

What's his problem?

Tell him that he needs to quit being s bitch.

If 4 and a half hours isn't enough time for the first pour, who scheduled the 2nd one for 1?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Tell him that he needs to quit being s bitch.

I texted Jim about it and he told I earned the stupid question of the week award so I said I'll sit in my truck till 1130 then I'm done. I've been here already for over 1/2 hour
Oh, come on! Now this other guy comes I'm and puts on country music. Are you fucking kidding me?! :killme:

Pages: 1 2 3 4