Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 07/23/13 -- Sick!?
I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.
Brian Wrote:I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.

How do you like it?
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock:
Per-capita income is just $17,000 in Cleveland and even lower, at $16,000, in next-door East Cleveland

The only good thing to have anything to do with Cleveland is this scene.

[youtube]C21yssFhCsk[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.

How do you like it?
Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?
Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
which carrier?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?
which carrier?
AT&T
Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Would you guys think that's cool!?
NussieT Wrote:Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Yes
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?

I found the same thing when we switched from our Curves to the Iphone. I wouldn't switch back even if they paid me.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:How do you like it?
which carrier?
AT&T
I am dreading my renewal with Verizon, my bill goes up $25 a month & I get less data
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Yes

:whomo:

Flying lessons sound pretty sweet.
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
which carrier?
AT&T
I am dreading my renewal with Verizon, my bill goes up $25 a month & I get less data

I'm probably going to leave Verizon when I get my next phone.
I think I'm going to give one of the pay as you go plans a try.
I've heard the service is good, and it'll be about half the price.
[Image: fire_bucket.gif]
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:which carrier?
AT&T

I'm probably going to leave Verizon when I get my next phone.
I think I'm going to give one of the pay as you go plans a try.
I've heard the service is good, and it'll be about half the price.
sounds like a plan, but are you limited on which phone you can get?
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:which carrier?
AT&T
I basically got a free phone and no change to my contract or bill.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve