Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Wednesday 07/24/2013 - Winning Bullet
Chip Wrote:Space looks fun...

[youtube]C4pcg7bXgmU[/youtube]

That would have to be a short movie. They get cut off from their ship (oxygen supply) and die. The End.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

That would have to be a short movie. They get cut off from their ship (oxygen supply) and die. The End.

Apparently they stretched it into a whole movie...

Astronauts attempt to return to Earth after debris crashes into their space shuttle, leaving them drifting alone in orbit.
LeNeve Wrote:It didn't last very long. pretty much went like this

Fired guy: i HATE YOU
GM: GO HOME KELLY
Kelly: NO FUCK YOU THIS PLACE SUCKS
GM: GET THE FUCK UT OF THE BUILDING KELLY
repeat a couple times
the end

A video would have been much more entertaining.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It didn't last very long. pretty much went like this

Fired guy: i HATE YOU
GM: GO HOME KELLY
Kelly: NO FUCK YOU THIS PLACE SUCKS
GM: GET THE FUCK UT OF THE BUILDING KELLY
repeat a couple times
the end

They should have fired him Friday afternoon.

Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Apparently they stretched it into a whole movie...

Astronauts attempt to return to Earth after debris crashes into their space shuttle, leaving them drifting alone in orbit.

Let's see, movies lately last an hour and a half to 2 hours (or longer). That's a pretty long time to hold their breath and then burn up into crispy critters when they reenter the atmosphere.

It might turn out to be too far-fetched to sit through without making fun of it.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That video mentioned the chick trying to get the guy on a budget.

Last time I let a chick dictate our household budget I was eating PB&J for lunch while I watched Ebay deliveries hitting my door a few times a week.

My favorite is the we can't afford a fucking $300 mixer. But the next day go out and buy a used truck. Just because we needed one.

Well, the truck can get you to work. The mixer is only going to get you fat.

1). We paid. 18,000, 6 years ago for a 1 ton diesel "we just had to have". It sat in the garage not moving until last year and now its getting too many miles on it and its getting wrecked.
And 2). I very rarely ever eat something I bake. On Saturday I baked two lemon meringue pies, a 9x13 pan of brownies iced and had m&ms on top and 13 1/2 dozen cookies. The stand mixer would have been awesome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM