Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 6/14/2013 - TGIMFF
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Comcast fucking Sucks!

My internet has been cutting out all fucking week. "they are aware of the situation and have been working on fixing it." :flame:

Then, I have Jehovah Witnesses at my door. I left the dogs loose hoping they would help scare them off, like they usually do when people come to the door, but instead my stupid dogs give up barking super quick and go lie down leaving me to be stuck talking to those people.

Then I have had both my mom and jim's mom keeping me on the phone all damn day so far.

.... What a day...

Just call them "soul soliciting pig fuckers"

[youtube]GiUwkws3NPk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Doody time tales...

Detroit won't sell Howdy Doody.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/k...ankruptcy/

Maybe it should go....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:1. ONCE MANUFACTURING CAPITAL, DETROIT HAS NEW LABEL
The city became the largest in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy, after a long decline in population and its auto industry.
It was really, so preventable. But they should have been working on it years ago.

I don't know if I would go so far as to say it was preventable.
Everyone was saying it was guaranteed to happen when they appointed the financial manager.
If by "working on it years ago", you mean 60 years ago, then yeah. That's about when they needed to start fixing things.
Joe Wrote:I'm watching Westboro stuff. Why is it we can't get a crazy person to blow up this group of people?

Yeah, holy fucking batshit crazy and delusional. I like how the guy says they are against premarital sex, but points out 3 of them who either had kids out of wedlock or were born out of wedlock. Fucking hypocrits.

We need to get the terrorists mad at them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Houston Captives: People Held In 'Prison Room' For Up To 10 Years

Police uncovered what they call a "prison room" in Texas where at least four victims were being held against their will.

Officers responded to the Houston home at 8:30 a.m. after a tip that four men, ages 79, 54, 74 and about 65 were being held captive in the garage, KTRK reports. When they arrived, the front door was nailed shut. Inside they found a trash-ridden room with no beds. The four victims were inside.

One of the victims says he's been there for about 10 years, according to CNN. Three of the men couldn't walk and were transported to a nearby hospital.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19...d%3D346470

I guess it doesn't only happen to chicks.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wonder when Pete is coming back.

I thought he would have come back already. With the Pirates doing well and stuff. I figured that would have brought him back sooner.

maybe he feels like he is contributing to the pirates winning season by not being here, and doesn't want to jynx theier season by coming back.
the big boss lady's daughter invited me to her wedding. It came in the mail all fancy. Its a magnet with their picture on it, so I can put it on my fridge. Formal invitations are coming later. so 2 invitiations? I thought that was weirf. I'm surprised she invited me. I guess she does work here now, but I never really talk to her.

If I show up, they will probaly make me valet peoples cars and shit. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Comcast fucking Sucks!

My internet has been cutting out all fucking week. "they are aware of the situation and have been working on fixing it." :flame:

Then, I have Jehovah Witnesses at my door. I left the dogs loose hoping they would help scare them off, like they usually do when people come to the door, but instead my stupid dogs give up barking super quick and go lie down leaving me to be stuck talking to those people.

Then I have had both my mom and jim's mom keeping me on the phone all damn day so far.

.... What a day...

Just call them "soul soliciting pig fuckers"

[youtube]GiUwkws3NPk[/youtube]

Basically. I told them I was a devout Catholic, thinking they would go away, but instead I got Bible quotes thrown at me. I was really hoping the baby would start crying or something.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1. ONCE MANUFACTURING CAPITAL, DETROIT HAS NEW LABEL
The city became the largest in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy, after a long decline in population and its auto industry.
It was really, so preventable. But they should have been working on it years ago.

Everyone was saying it was guaranteed to happen when they appointed the financial manager.
If by "working on it years ago", you mean 60 years ago, then yeah. That's about when they needed to start fixing things.

Not necessarily 60 years ago, just that other industries should have been encouraged to come to the area instead of putting it all on the auto industry. I think a lot of foolish decisions were made. Flint was Buick City... All that's left of the Buick plant is the cement slab. And once GM started shutting plants down, Flint fell apart.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1. ONCE MANUFACTURING CAPITAL, DETROIT HAS NEW LABEL

Not necessarily 60 years ago, just that other industries should have been encouraged to come to the area instead of putting it all on the auto industry. I think a lot of foolish decisions were made. Flint was Buick City... All that's left of the Buick plant is the cement slab. And once GM started shutting plants down, Flint fell apart.

got dang goo backs took der jobs!
LeNeve Wrote:the big boss lady's daughter invited me to her wedding. It came in the mail all fancy. Its a magnet with their picture on it, so I can put it on my fridge. Formal invitations are coming later. so 2 invitiations? I thought that was weirf. I'm surprised she invited me. I guess she does work here now, but I never really talk to her.

If I show up, they will probaly make me valet peoples cars and shit. :roflmao:

Free food and drinks!!!
I HATE PIE!!
So I guess a judge is blocking Detroit's bankruptcy.
Here we go... :roll:
Chip Wrote:So I guess a judge is blocking Detroit's bankruptcy.
Here we go... :roll:

Drama... Drama... But maybe this will hit the news more and take away from the Zimmerman/Martin crap.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip