Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 6/14/2013 - TGIMFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hell yeah! It's Friday.

That's all
In the theme of T's other thread...

Dogs are just fucking awesome.
If you think they're "just animals", you're an idiot.

[youtube]waSMjQ-lc74[/youtube]
huh. my mom would have given cars to girls to keep them away from me.
Just skip to the 0:33 mark.
It goes from just gay, to hilariously gay.

[youtube]rZZAKCD8FZM[/youtube]
I think I finally get paid today. 2 weeks worth of money on one paycheck. that will be nice.
Chip Wrote:Just skip to the 0:33 mark.
It goes from just gay, to hilariously gay.

[youtube]rZZAKCD8FZM[/youtube]

That guys gonna get his head stomped.

In high school there was a guy from a rival school to ours, and he celebrated after beating one of our teammates. His next match was against one of our guys and our teammate stepped on his arm and snapped it.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
I was talking about how gay wrestling was one time, and the parts guy gets all sad, and tells me thats how he paid for college, and I said you paid for college by getting gay for money. Then he got really mad.
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: July 19, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. ONCE MANUFACTURING CAPITAL, DETROIT HAS NEW LABEL
The city became the largest in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy, after a long decline in population and its auto industry.

2. AFTER ROLLING STONE COVER, NEW LOOK AT TSARNAEV
A police photographer released pictures of the Boston Marathon bomb suspect after his arrest in a boat to counter images he felt glamorized him.

3. MASSIVE PROTESTS PLANNED IN EGYPT
Allies of ousted president Mohammed Morsi w ill rally against the military coup that overthrew him two weeks ago.

4. KREMLIN CRITIC RELEASED DAY AFTER HIS CONVICTION
Alexei Navalny was freed pending appeals after prosecutors said keeping him in custody would deny his right to run for mayor of Moscow.

5. MARTIN'S PARENTS IN 'SHOCK' AFTER ZIMMERMAN VERDICT
"Was he racially profiled? I think that if Trayvon had been white, this would never have happened," father Tracy Martin said.

6. PANAMA DETAINS EX-CIA STATION CHIEF
Robert Seldon Lady was co nvicted in absentia in Italy in 2009 in the abduction of an Egyptian terror suspect from a Milan street. He's never been in Italian custody.

7. PAKISTANI COOK ACCUSED OF POISONING 22 IN FAMILY FEUD
Police say the cook was paid $500 by a politician to poison the food at the home of his cousin after losing to him in provincial elections.

8. GROWING FIRE EVACUATES CALIF. TOWN
About 6,000 residents of Idyllwild, two miles from Palm Springs, were told to get out of the way of the 35 square-mile quickly spreading blaze.

9. WHERE THE NORTHEAST HEAT WAVE IS GOING
AP Science Writer Seth Borenstein reports the high-pressure system is moving backward from east to west - a rare weather phenomenon.

10. WHO WAS SNUBBED AT EMMY NOMINATIONS
Perennial nominees Julianna Margulies, Michael C. Hall and Jon Cryer were shut out. AMC's "The Walking Dead" and HBO's "True Blood" were apparently too edgy.
1. ONCE MANUFACTURING CAPITAL, DETROIT HAS NEW LABEL
The city became the largest in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy, after a long decline in population and its auto industry.
The next Call of Duty should take place in Detroit

2. AFTER ROLLING STONE COVER, NEW LOOK AT TSARNAEV
A police photographer released pictures of the Boston Marathon bomb suspect after his arrest in a boat to counter images he felt glamorized him.
It's a shame that they fired that police officer. Rolling Stone will hopefully go under because of this.

3. MASSIVE PROTESTS PLANNED IN EGYPT
Allies of ousted president Mohammed Morsi w ill rally against the military coup that overthrew him two weeks ago.
We should relocate the Pyramids to Detroit and then bomb Egypt

4. KREMLIN CRITIC RELEASED DAY AFTER HIS CONVICTION
Alexei Navalny was freed pending appeals after prosecutors said keeping him in custody would deny his right to run for mayor of Moscow.
Word!

5. MARTIN'S PARENTS IN 'SHOCK' AFTER ZIMMERMAN VERDICT
"Was he racially profiled? I think that if Trayvon had been white, this would never have happened," father Tracy Martin said.
It's easy to say you were racially profiled. It's always the go to excuse when you are doing something wrong.

6. PANAMA DETAINS EX-CIA STATION CHIEF
Robert Seldon Lady was co nvicted in absentia in Italy in 2009 in the abduction of an Egyptian terror suspect from a Milan street. He's never been in Italian custody.
I have nothing....

7. PAKISTANI COOK ACCUSED OF POISONING 22 IN FAMILY FEUD
Police say the cook was paid $500 by a politician to poison the food at the home of his cousin after losing to him in provincial elections.
Anything related to Pakistan or AnyStan is corrupt.

8. GROWING FIRE EVACUATES CALIF. TOWN
About 6,000 residents of Idyllwild, two miles from Palm Springs, were told to get out of the way of the 35 square-mile quickly spreading blaze.
Smokey The Bear needs to step up his game

9. WHERE THE NORTHEAST HEAT WAVE IS GOING
AP Science Writer Seth Borenstein reports the high-pressure system is moving backward from east to west - a rare weather phenomenon.
Day After Tomorrow type shit?

10. WHO WAS SNUBBED AT EMMY NOMINATIONS
Perennial nominees Julianna Margulies, Michael C. Hall and Jon Cryer were shut out. AMC's "The Walking Dead" and HBO's "True Blood" were apparently too edgy.
Emmys are for pussies. Who cares anyway?
I look forward more to Joe's response to the top 10 things than the actual top 10 things
ªp
20¸0¿0L)
ÏÒÿÒóo9QQ¿~¨þ?þU¿¿ÿ¿þü°¸/8 ,+¹gYtXW?uø
2000¿0L)
ÏÒßÿÒÃÊoïTPüþ?UT¿*þh°¸/¸°cüangeö sþaþe to°dë¹CHÂûÏr?
ûÿ?ûJ9þERçAüÔ?AþÕ.-¡ ¸/N¡aÿgYtXY?]C¡ìüìüìüìüìüHüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüHüìüìüì¨ìüìü5Y?
?g óëëZ5ì¨seûÿX[ßþÿChu¥Ñch (1»¸856¸LîJC¨á
sþrax¿..C!®['?ÿÿóóÛe.ÿg°RøS³eþecþed.C¡ÿߥal°ïu[¬é°LBADþï06¾5A¨óºj
B½Ñsþûap°ver®ë¹é 1».0»¿00, >«c­®W:°D¾»C,°çrZåL&
ÿûÏ¢ûÏó?Ãûj
v÷.r=NV
ïÛó¢Éac?°6¾°se,×Kÿórac
?óyboÑÍtûap: øûi[|ÿigYïÍÛÿÊÊ=L¿/9NÿûÃjÅ3¸·I¥z©Hl½Ñsþûaø: Backuø Z[üÿJÍ ÛêÊïõ1:/NïMª²ÿ
ÿ]ãvYÿßY¬Ës°to°prÖs°ÿcaøe°vo°enþer°b½t.| move.ÃYu0hXY£þË?ó ørY®?¿Íc| to°eÿtY?þsþV]BXW?c??¢o°ørÿÍ e®þpó½ eÿtY?þ.ûaø°mve¿øYu üaÿYÛßÿ¹ö?óo°ørÖs ?Xó
¿oþeû°óëÑ?ÉXöYÿÕ°haÿ
eþnd?ó
ÃÉÿ?+?Xóo°Ñû óëÑ?É|
¿ü°° °°°° 0°°°°°°°°°° °°° ° °°°°° ° °°°°° °°°° °°° °°°° ° °C¬½þ?ÉX¿°ãþZÛÿÊÊÏOÿÊïÿÃÿûÃÿÛ
î7ß{ÿûHl~sþr|¿ RöiÿßÃÊÿ?Ãþ×Ë cöe¾°.ÿv°bûûjóë
Íþû|;°Iÿ÷laþßþ|óûûj¿.¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿./¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿?.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿¿¿¿.¿.¿?¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿..¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿.¿¿¿¿.?¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Hloþ?|é°ÿYÿ÷ÿßt|ö0óy¿¿¿Cábþ?{|¿°ãþßþXd°óûûC¡ì<Dþûxsoÿ¾ó{eþÿ|þa 152¾S?n7ÃÿûÃs»ïH<°VYÿ®ÿ¿°î&ÃßûÃÃû*¾°(Y¬ÿ°·÷Ê3b;ûz>ÛÃÃïûÃóû
ãÛÃÃûüÿÿ÷°ûÖet: þnaþ°H|?ÛYÿìÈ÷¿'r=ïÿÏïÛ¢Ãórüþ­.?Y>×û®óÉaþ> LÛóÿ½ÿÖþoû¿H|NSøÿ?St|?¥ÿÕþþÿsìììþø°ÿßve??|?ßY¿ÿþÿÿ°wir?°mÿþ"ûWßcþi¿°.Wûþÿÿß ZÑß÷ü¾ÿìü¥ 0ÿ¥þ>> iÿ¥|iÿÿìüøY®ÿkteÿce°ÿiÖW? RÖѽûiÿg fûm°?Wrt½ÿ÷ÿßûû
îIl*3IC*4RÌ*j5ûè¿¿8%(¿9%¼¿n¿n¿11û<?jn÷û<?1¦R<?jn¿jL*j21IC÷§RH?j23Rl*2¦ûH?j»3ûló¿M*j5S?¿þCM*5¼%¨ï¿þ¨ï?¿¸ûìÏ¿ÿCMR¨ª*5¿%¿3SR|²*3¿3SR|ã¿j&*j39R|?¾0Ã*j41R?*4»%
*jÃ*j7¸ÉC%ìÿ*j¿¿¿¼òÈï*þ ¿¿îRì*ÿÈß*ÿÈß*63ÉÈ¢*6MIÈÿ¿þ
7NÃ*j81ÉC¿ÿC¿ÿC¿jÓ*j73òC¢*j74ûìÿ¿ÿüª¿ÿèû*jû*jÓ?þèã*þèã*j78É
¼4ó*8¾ó¿j84%Cÿ*8¿ÉC²¿k¼Sû
N*j99ICïOÉCïïICïNû(ï*jNïÉCL¿ìã*¼ïû
Uûÿsþ߬ûÿÿ¿ .¿¿ dËe.Høì¨ìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨Hüìüìüìüì¨ì¨ìüH¨ìü5Y?
¬þÖs îg«ì¨H¨snüYþClÃÃ{ÏûÏÏ?ûóûûÿßoïþÞçøüþSþxUS¿Vëü+þü 0 ¡ÿgßÑXe°þo xHHÃÃrÃÏrs
ûó²ûÿßJïþÞFøüþ*x*ûþaÿ°nüXÿßþaþe°þ
ÿpìLÃÃÃû
r
s
ûóû?ûJïTEûçPüþ*QU¿:igüKY¡°¸/oh|ÿßþ|ó°upìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏûÿÏûÏÿoïþÞçøüþ?Q¿:ÿ¿þü°¸Ïü|Vßtate°vo°öÿ
»¸8¸¿¸nÏÏÛÏûÿÏûÛÿoïþçøüþ?xS¿ü ¸ÃüXÿßþ|°þ°ìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏÒÿÿûßãoïþÞçAüþ??þü°¸Ãü|ÿþ|ÕÑ¥¹ó½vstrap...ÛÏûÿÿûóßo9þÞçøüþ?P¿:ÿ¿þü°¸Ï?üXÿßþ|ó°øÿH|u¥Ñ
ram: 33554432 bytes of RAM°deþY>¹ChU?±ï][¬é°îBADTN06¾5A?jB½Ñ??Á ÿY®®½¹é°L&ûÃóheþkÕm: D4»(2?May°12 15?14¿LÃÃû
vfs: Nïï
ï?óracks,°¿¾°sectoûs/track, Lótes/se>½É¹C¡
ÿÃûJ¹¥Ñ¥X+K¥¹g...
Y¡Á/0: MA(
ress Z.û0?C¼¿2;:68:0LC!¬ë
king ó½ÑcËËigurXW½n... Ítrap:°(«
b½ÑÍÑÉÁé øûi[|® imXÿïs êïï=1é/99Mª²Ãj
Å&ßûiÿÛj
bo
sþû\é BX¬­Á imXVïs ÿÊÊõL?ÊÊÿÃÿ²jŽ¹ds°þprÿ.¿ÍcaøYó
*¹Ñ?ó½ÑÍtûXë
e.ÃYo]ãXW¢ÖËs°þo øre®.*Ícaøe þo t?booþsþrap [e.ÃVu°h|Y??¬Ës°þ øûY®?*ÍcXY¢½°eÿteû ó½Ñsþû|½öY©üV«ü|e »°sYþË?¢
ÃÉes.*s¬Á¢o°Y
er°b½þsþr| oöe¿Ã_«°h|°LßYþÿö.?pûYÿ?¿Í¬ÁY¢ teû óëÑ?û|oöYj°°°°0 °°° °°° °°° °°°°° °°°b~?r|¿ Btiÿ:{OïÿÏïÿïïªÃÿûÿÛî&ßrûìl½½ÑßÑ?Áé°ûe|VÿßÂïÿÏÿãe??¬öþaÿö°b{ûóoþ?ap¿°{÷þaþi?ßþ|ö óûû
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿¿¿../¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿.¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿?¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Hl~str|:°Vߥÿþ|ö°órûjóþ?û|¿°Bþi?ßt|ö0óûûìüì<æTûxsoÿ¾ó{ÿ|þ|ÏÿÛóßþ°¼n7ÃÿûÃs»ïì(ÿßsÿÿ¿°î·ÃßûÃÃû?¾°<ÿÍu°·÷ï3M;û>°»0°0NÃóûÏãÛÃÃûüÕs?r?°tßÿX°ì|?ÿeþììf¿{ïïÏï¢Ãórac?ûó>oûsóûü?Ïâÿ½ÿÿþû¿Chï°Aÿßþ¿°?aûþ?ßþþÿÿçþø°ÿßÿßé°?X?ßßÿZ¬ÿÿ°÷iû?°mÿþeö°öriÿß
ûÿÿ¿°ûÿþÉ¥ÿ»É½ >'ßþ|?¥ÿÿÿß°iÿþß÷üþÿìüÿVó°ÿ>°>°Z|ÿHüøß®kþß
ßÑûþpKþÿ÷ÿûû

÷*j¾IC¿5Rè¿7¿9û¼*ïI<ÿn¿îîû(¸I<¿2%
*n÷û<?13û<¿1¿û<ã¿21ûHß*»¦ûlß*j»÷SH?23%Hß*j»¾Sló¿»¾Rlÿ¼LIèã¿ÿèÊ¿¼0%ICª/þüª*þüû+jû¿77ûCã¿þ*j¿¿M?ÿCM¿¿59ò¨ï¿?0ûìÏ¿ÿÈÏ*61R?ÿÈß¿ÿÈ?¿÷ûj¾3%

*<î??ÿCó*j¼¾R
ó¿j8¾ó¿j¼Mû
88IC¿*j¼8% û¿þ
ï¿?¼NR
9Nû¼ï¿jïNI¼Ê¿ÿCL*jCo¿o¿ÿCN¿jïSR(ã¿ÿ¼Â¿ïïR¼ï¿ÿ
ûÿ.ßþ²ÿÿY.'ûûû³ÿYìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨ìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨ìüìüÿß°ø¬þÿæÿìüìüÿßÿüe:HHÃÃÃûÃÏr

ÛÏûÿûûÛÛoïþÞçøüþ?Q¿¿ÿ¿þü ¸/¼°>|ÿßþ|ó°øìlÂÃûÃÏû
Ï?ÒÿûûÛ?o9Qeø¨Þ?xU¿ûþ|°nü|ÿßþ|Yó°]ìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏûÿûûÛÿoïþÞçAüþSþxU¿¿i©vü 0/14 >|ëYßÑ|¢°Á
I'm thinking by the above output, the switch I am working on is fucked.
Joe Wrote:I'm thinking by the above output, the switch I am working on is fucked.
Looks good to me
Joe went full retard. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5