Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 6/14/2013 - TGIMFF
Joe Wrote:ªp
20¸0¿0L)
ÏÒÿÒóo9QQ¿~¨þ?þU¿¿ÿ¿þü°¸/8 ,+¹gYtXW?uø
2000¿0L)
ÏÒßÿÒÃÊoïTPüþ?UT¿*þh°¸/¸°cüangeö sþaþe to°dë¹CHÂûÏr?
ûÿ?ûJ9þERçAüÔ?AþÕ.-¡ ¸/N¡aÿgYtXY?]C¡ìüìüìüìüìüHüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüHüìüìüì¨ìüìü5Y?
?g óëëZ5ì¨seûÿX[ßþÿChu¥Ñch (1»¸856¸LîJC¨á
sþrax¿..C!['?ÿÿóóÛe.ÿg°RøS³eþecþed.C¡ÿߥal°ïu[¬é°LBADþï06¾5A¨óºj
B½Ñsþûap°verë¹é 1».0»¿00, >«c­W:°D¾»C,°çrZåL&
ÿûÏ¢ûÏó?Ãûj
v÷.r=NV
ïÛó¢Éac?°6¾°se,×Kÿórac
?óyboÑÍtûap: øûi[|ÿigYïÍÛÿÊÊ=L¿/9NÿûÃjÅ3¸·I¥zHl½Ñsþûaø: Backuø Z[üÿJÍ ÛêÊïõ1:/NïMª²ÿ
ÿ]ãvYÿßY¬Ës°to°prÖs°ÿcaøe°vo°enþer°b½t.| move.ÃYu0hXY£þË?ó ørY?¿Íc| to°eÿtY?þsþV]BXW?c??¢o°ørÿÍ eþpó½ eÿtY?þ.ûaø°mve¿øYu üaÿYÛßÿ¹ö?óo°ørÖs ?Xó
¿oþeû°óëÑ?ÉXöYÿÕ°haÿ
eþnd?ó
ÃÉÿ?+?Xóo°Ñû óëÑ?É|
¿ü°° °°°° 0°°°°°°°°°° °°° ° °°°°° ° °°°°° °°°° °°° °°°° ° °C¬½þ?ÉX¿°ãþZÛÿÊÊÏOÿÊïÿÃÿûÃÿÛ
î7ß{ÿûHl~sþr|¿ RöiÿßÃÊÿ?Ãþ×Ë cöe¾°.ÿv°bûûjóë
Íþû|;°Iÿ÷laþßþ|óûûj¿.¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿./¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿?.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿¿¿¿.¿.¿?¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿..¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿.¿¿¿¿.?¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Hloþ?|é°ÿYÿ÷ÿßt|ö0óy¿¿¿Cábþ?{|¿°ãþßþXd°óûûC¡ì<Dþûxsoÿ¾ó{eþÿ|þa 152¾S?n7ÃÿûÃs»ïH<°VYÿÿ¿°î&ÃßûÃÃû*¾°(Y¬ÿ°·÷Ê3b;ûz>ÛÃÃïûÃóû
ãÛÃÃûüÿÿ÷°ûÖet: þnaþ°H|?ÛYÿìÈ÷¿'r=ïÿÏïÛ¢Ãórüþ­.?Y>×ûóÉaþ> LÛóÿ½ÿÖþoû¿H|NSøÿ?St|?¥ÿÕþþÿsìììþø°ÿßve??|?ßY¿ÿþÿÿ°wir?°mÿþ"ûWßcþi¿°.Wûþÿÿß ZÑß÷ü¾ÿìü¥ 0ÿ¥þ>> iÿ¥|iÿÿìüøYÿkteÿce°ÿiÖW? RÖѽûiÿg fûm°?Wrt½ÿ÷ÿßûû
îIl*3IC*4RÌ*j5ûè¿¿8%(¿9%¼¿n¿n¿11û<?jn÷û<?1¦R<?jn¿jL*j21IC÷§RH?j23Rl*2¦ûH?j»3ûló¿M*j5S?¿þCM*5¼%¨ï¿þ¨ï?¿¸ûìÏ¿ÿCMR¨ª*5¿%¿3SR|²*3¿3SR|ã¿j&*j39R|?¾0Ã*j41R?*4»%
*jÃ*j7¸ÉC%ìÿ*j¿¿¿¼òÈï*þ ¿¿îRì*ÿÈß*ÿÈß*63ÉÈ¢*6MIÈÿ¿þ
7NÃ*j81ÉC¿ÿC¿ÿC¿jÓ*j73òC¢*j74ûìÿ¿ÿüª¿ÿèû*jû*jÓ?þèã*þèã*j78É
¼4ó*8¾ó¿j84%Cÿ*8¿ÉC²¿k¼Sû
N*j99ICïOÉCïïICïNû(ï*jNïÉCL¿ìã*¼ïû
Uûÿsþ߬ûÿÿ¿ .¿¿ dËe.Høì¨ìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨Hüìüìüìüì¨ì¨ìüH¨ìü5Y?
¬þÖs îg«ì¨H¨snüYþClÃÃ{ÏûÏÏ?ûóûûÿßoïþÞçøüþSþxUS¿Vëü+þü 0 ¡ÿgßÑXe°þo xHHÃÃrÃÏrs
ûó²ûÿßJïþÞFøüþ*x*ûþaÿ°nüXÿßþaþe°þ
ÿpìLÃÃÃû
r
s
ûóû?ûJïTEûçPüþ*QU¿:igüKY¡°¸/oh|ÿßþ|ó°upìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏûÿÏûÏÿoïþÞçøüþ?Q¿:ÿ¿þü°¸Ïü|Vßtate°vo°öÿ
»¸8¸¿¸nÏÏÛÏûÿÏûÛÿoïþçøüþ?xS¿ü ¸ÃüXÿßþ|°þ°ìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏÒÿÿûßãoïþÞçAüþ??þü°¸Ãü|ÿþ|ÕÑ¥¹ó½vstrap...ÛÏûÿÿûóßo9þÞçøüþ?P¿:ÿ¿þü°¸Ï?üXÿßþ|ó°øÿH|u¥Ñ
ram: 33554432 bytes of RAM°deþY>¹ChU?±ï][¬é°îBADTN06¾5A?jB½Ñ??Á ÿY½¹é°L&ûÃóheþkÕm: D4»(2?May°12 15?14¿LÃÃû
vfs: Nïï
ï?óracks,°¿¾°sectoûs/track, Lótes/se>½É¹C¡
ÿÃûJ¹¥Ñ¥X+K¥¹g...
Y¡Á/0: MA(
ress Z.û0?C¼¿2;:68:0LC!¬ë
king ó½ÑcËËigurXW½n... Ítrap:°(«
b½ÑÍÑÉÁé øûi[| imXÿïs êïï=1é/99Mª²Ãj
Å&ßûiÿÛj
bo
sþû\é BX¬­Á imXVïs ÿÊÊõL?ÊÊÿÃÿ²jŽ¹ds°þprÿ.¿ÍcaøYó
*¹Ñ?ó½ÑÍtûXë
e.ÃYo]ãXW¢ÖËs°þo øre.*Ícaøe þo t?booþsþrap [e.ÃVu°h|Y??¬Ës°þ øûY?*ÍcXY¢½°eÿteû ó½Ñsþû|½öYüV«ü|e »°sYþË?¢
ÃÉes.*s¬Á¢o°Y
er°b½þsþr| oöe¿Ã_«°h|°LßYþÿö.?pûYÿ?¿Í¬ÁY¢ teû óëÑ?û|oöYj°°°°0 °°° °°° °°° °°°°° °°°b~?r|¿ Btiÿ:{OïÿÏïÿïïªÃÿûÿÛî&ßrûìl½½ÑßÑ?Áé°ûe|VÿßÂïÿÏÿãe??¬öþaÿö°b{ûóoþ?ap¿°{÷þaþi?ßþ|ö óûû
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿/¿¿¿¿../¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿.¿¿..¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿..¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿?¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Hl~str|:°Vߥÿþ|ö°órûjóþ?û|¿°Bþi?ßt|ö0óûûìüì<æTûxsoÿ¾ó{ÿ|þ|ÏÿÛóßþ°¼n7ÃÿûÃs»ïì(ÿßsÿÿ¿°î·ÃßûÃÃû?¾°<ÿÍu°·÷ï3M;û>°»0°0NÃóûÏãÛÃÃûüÕs?r?°tßÿX°ì|?ÿeþììf¿{ïïÏï¢Ãórac?ûó>oûsóûü?Ïâÿ½ÿÿþû¿Chï°Aÿßþ¿°?aûþ?ßþþÿÿçþø°ÿßÿßé°?X?ßßÿZ¬ÿÿ°÷iû?°mÿþeö°öriÿß
ûÿÿ¿°ûÿþÉ¥ÿ»É½ >'ßþ|?¥ÿÿÿß°iÿþß÷üþÿìüÿVó°ÿ>°>°Z|ÿHüøßkþß
ßÑûþpKþÿ÷ÿûû

÷*j¾IC¿5Rè¿7¿9û¼*ïI<ÿn¿îîû(¸I<¿2%
*n÷û<?13û<¿1¿û<ã¿21ûHß*»¦ûlß*j»÷SH?23%Hß*j»¾Sló¿»¾Rlÿ¼LIèã¿ÿèÊ¿¼0%ICª/þüª*þüû+jû¿77ûCã¿þ*j¿¿M?ÿCM¿¿59ò¨ï¿?0ûìÏ¿ÿÈÏ*61R?ÿÈß¿ÿÈ?¿÷ûj¾3%

*<î??ÿCó*j¼¾R
ó¿j8¾ó¿j¼Mû
88IC¿*j¼8% û¿þ
ï¿?¼NR
9Nû¼ï¿jïNI¼Ê¿ÿCL*jCo¿o¿ÿCN¿jïSR(ã¿ÿ¼Â¿ïïR¼ï¿ÿ
ûÿ.ßþ²ÿÿY.'ûûû³ÿYìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨ìüìüìüìüìüìüì¨ìüìüÿß°ø¬þÿæÿìüìüÿßÿüe:HHÃÃÃûÃÏr

ÛÏûÿûûÛÛoïþÞçøüþ?Q¿¿ÿ¿þü ¸/¼°>|ÿßþ|ó°øìlÂÃûÃÏû
Ï?ÒÿûûÛ?o9Qeø¨Þ?xU¿ûþ|°nü|ÿßþ|Yó°]ìlÃÃÃûÃÏûÏÏÛÏûÿûûÛÿoïþÞçAüþSþxU¿¿ivü 0/14 >|ëYßÑ|¢°Á

Close enough...
Boobs...
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm thinking by the above output, the switch I am working on is fucked.
Looks good to me

$1,500 in the trash can.
LeNeve Wrote:Joe went full retard. Confusedad:
9 armed retard.
Joe Wrote:I'm thinking by the above output, the switch I am working on is fucked.

[Image: Helmet_homerun_635x250_1374188195.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Looks good to me

$1,500 in the trash can.
Good thing I'm not in IT.
hahaha. Chip decoded that shit.
It's been a year since the bat man shooting thing. It's also been a year since the Eddie Derick corvette fight.
LeNeve Wrote:It's been a year since the bat man shooting thing. It's also been a year since the Eddie Derick corvette fight.

That fight wasn't as entertaining as the mirror fight.
LeNeve Wrote:It's been a year since the bat man shooting thing. It's also been a year since the Eddie Derick corvette fight.

Do you mark this stuff down on a calendar?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Brampton Wrote:

no. I just remember stuff like that for some reason.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

no. I just remember stuff like that for some reason.

Huh.
I thought you were going to say you read through the thread from 7/19/12
So I started to do that.
And I think it was the first time I saw this...

[Image: Australias-Michelle-Jenneke-Does-Sexy-Dance.gif]
Chip Wrote:

I missed the mirror fight . but yeah, the corvette fight got all awkward and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I missed the mirror fight . but yeah, the corvette fight got all awkward and shit.

:roflmao:
Ok, maybe the Corvette fight was better then I remember.
I forgot Derick banned him.
Then quit the forum...

Derick Wrote:In light of todays conversation. I have come to realize a few things. 1 I will not tollerate personal attacks, the pokes and jabs are fine, but at some point it crosses the line. Eddie crossed that line. 2 Other moderators undoing things just for thier own personal entertainment is unacceptable. Things were done for a reason.

I've enjoyed hanging out with you guys, wish I could have met a few more of you, but after today, I've had enough. Time to move on. Good luck in all your adventures.

piece
oh I did re read through that thread, but only because the batman shooting thing reminded me. and I guess they were a day apart.
Pete is more dedicated to his decisions then Derick is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip