Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday - 7/10/2013 - Free Lunch!
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just heard on the news that when they took the boston bomber guy to court earlier today, a group of people were actually cheering for him and shit.

They probably thought it was Justin Beiber.

Beiber fans are too busy messing with the NHL.

http://deadspin.com/justin-bieber-fans-a...-722660933

And Beiber is, well, helping destroy the NHL apparently.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...11823.html

Jesus... He's on the MSN front page for pissing in a mop bucket somewhere and now this. I just wish people would make him go away.

That little twerp is everywhere, isn't he?
Rich and Jimmie both names after penis. That is awesome!
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I have a lunch interview today so I'm banking on the free lunch part of it. I don't think it's a great job and it's 25 minutes further away, but I'm so fed up with this current job that I'll go anywhere.

Yesterday I uncovered a pretty big security flaw with a really big accounting firm in Central PA. The account belonged to a coworker out of our main office and I was just called in to assist. When I realized that this firm was unknowingly spewing out their customer's private info on the internet (including SSNs) I kind of thought I should raise a flag. This isn't the first time I've seen this kind of stuff out of our main office so I was a little worried. When I called the guy in charge of the account I gave him a pretty big ration of shit about it and found out that he didn't set it up. I was there to setup something similar so I knew he was telling the truth. At first he didn't want to tell me who was responsible for the security flaw, but I eventually pulled it out of him and found out it was the guy who runs the team in our main office. I wound up just letting my boss know and he told me to cover it up and fix it.

Wow. That place is going to be hit someday when they get busted for shit like that.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I have a lunch interview today so I'm banking on the free lunch part of it. I don't think it's a great job and it's 25 minutes further away, but I'm so fed up with this current job that I'll go anywhere.

Yesterday I uncovered a pretty big security flaw with a really big accounting firm in Central PA. The account belonged to a coworker out of our main office and I was just called in to assist. When I realized that this firm was unknowingly spewing out their customer's private info on the internet (including SSNs) I kind of thought I should raise a flag. This isn't the first time I've seen this kind of stuff out of our main office so I was a little worried. When I called the guy in charge of the account I gave him a pretty big ration of shit about it and found out that he didn't set it up. I was there to setup something similar so I knew he was telling the truth. At first he didn't want to tell me who was responsible for the security flaw, but I eventually pulled it out of him and found out it was the guy who runs the team in our main office. I wound up just letting my boss know and he told me to cover it up and fix it.

Wow. That place is going to be hit someday when they get busted for shit like that.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Rich and Jimmie both names after penis. That is awesome!

Jim's middle name is Richard.
Chip Wrote:I just found out that I get to go to Arlington Texas tomorrow night for work.
Ugh.
go to a Rangers game
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think my lunch interview went well. The food was free. The IT manager was a nice lady and the lead IT guy seemed like a pretty cool dude. It scares me that most of the company is based in Pittsburgh, but hell I'd take it if they offered.

Well, we have lost our token Pittsburgh nut, so we're in the market for a new one.
:roflmao: :high5:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:nothing but steers and queers in Texas, and Chip.

Me and my boss, $1300 each for the flight.
Plus the hotel, and a car.
That's a lot of money for us to go measure stuff in a GM plant for probably 5 hours.

yeah, it really is. where is arlington anyway? by the gulf, or by dallas?

We're flying into Dallas, so I hope it's close to there.

Where did Hank Hill live? Was that Arlington?
Arlen.....pocket sand!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just found out that I get to go to Arlington Texas tomorrow night for work.
Ugh.
go to a Rangers game

I'd love to be able to do anything, but we'll land at almost 8.
Then the flight to come home leaves at 5pm Friday.
So it's get there, get the car and get to the room, get up early to go to the plant, then right back to the airport.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Where did Hank Hill live? Was that Arlington?
Arlen.....pocket sand!!!
SHI-SHA!!

Sent from the future
LeNeve Wrote:wowsers. thast alot of words.

:postwhore:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wowsers. thast alot of words.

23362 of those words made sense.

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:If I can make it to Friday...Yippie! It's my 20th anniversary with EdEx. Fully vested, pension is set, all is good!!! :yahoo:

Congrats, Eddie.

I don't think anyone else here has been at the sane place that long.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:seat belt extensions. top seller last month in the parts department.

Murica!

Really, that's kinda sad

actually the parts department here. Delehanty Ford, Flushing, MI.

I'm sure we have sold a few too though.

I am not surprised at all

Though Flushing is a really nice area. It's 15 minutes from here and 10 minutes south of that Canadian landfill they found that guy in.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think my lunch interview went well. The food was free. The IT manager was a nice lady and the lead IT guy seemed like a pretty cool dude. It scares me that most of the company is based in Pittsburgh, but hell I'd take it if they offered.

Well, we have lost our token Pittsburgh nut, so we're in the market for a new one.

Ha!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM