Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - 7/10/2013 - Free Lunch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good morning.

I have a lunch interview today so I'm banking on the free lunch part of it. I don't think it's a great job and it's 25 minutes further away, but I'm so fed up with this current job that I'll go anywhere.

Yesterday I uncovered a pretty big security flaw with a really big accounting firm in Central PA. The account belonged to a coworker out of our main office and I was just called in to assist. When I realized that this firm was unknowingly spewing out their customer's private info on the internet (including SSNs) I kind of thought I should raise a flag. This isn't the first time I've seen this kind of stuff out of our main office so I was a little worried. When I called the guy in charge of the account I gave him a pretty big ration of shit about it and found out that he didn't set it up. I was there to setup something similar so I knew he was telling the truth. At first he didn't want to tell me who was responsible for the security flaw, but I eventually pulled it out of him and found out it was the guy who runs the team in our main office. I wound up just letting my boss know and he told me to cover it up and fix it.
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I have a lunch interview today so I'm banking on the free lunch part of it. I don't think it's a great job and it's 25 minutes further away, but I'm so fed up with this current job that I'll go anywhere.

Yesterday I uncovered a pretty big security flaw with a really big accounting firm in Central PA. The account belonged to a coworker out of our main office and I was just called in to assist. When I realized that this firm was unknowingly spewing out their customer's private info on the internet (including SSNs) I kind of thought I should raise a flag. This isn't the first time I've seen this kind of stuff out of our main office so I was a little worried. When I called the guy in charge of the account I gave him a pretty big ration of shit about it and found out that he didn't set it up. I was there to setup something similar so I knew he was telling the truth. At first he didn't want to tell me who was responsible for the security flaw, but I eventually pulled it out of him and found out it was the guy who runs the team in our main office. I wound up just letting my boss know and he told me to cover it up and fix it.

awesome :high5:

you know its no where near close to friday right?
th cover it up and fix it routine. yep.
LeNeve Wrote:th cover it up and fix it routine. yep.
I know all about the cover up and fix routine. I just had to do that when he jdubb'd the day
wrapped up like a douche
I hear dead people.
my probation officer adopted a couple ninjas.
so now the town of Ulysses has a black population of 4.
Derick Wrote:you know its no where near close to friday right?

That's where my head is.

Speaking of the weekend... I'll be at Gettysburg Bike Week this coming weekend. They are doing Harley demo rides. I just want to be able to say I've ridden a Harley at least once even if it's not the bike I'd probably buy.
righty loosy lefty tighty. for this fan clutch anyway.
Remember back in the day when we'd be like "Fuck Yeah 1000 Posts!"

LeNeve has 45905
wowsers. thast alot of words.
and the worms ate into my brain
LeNeve Wrote:wowsers. thast alot of words.

23362 of those words made sense.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you know its no where near close to friday right?

That's where my head is.

Speaking of the weekend... I'll be at Gettysburg Bike Week this coming weekend. They are doing Harley demo rides. I just want to be able to say I've ridden a Harley at least once even if it's not the bike I'd probably buy.
remember REAR brake
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6