Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 06/25 - 10 Things
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I graduated this day 9 years ago... fuck am I getting old!!!!

18 years ago.... Thanks for making me think about that. Confusedad:
The youngest one on here bitching about how she's getting old...... :roll:
9. ANOTHER BUSINESS DROPS PAULA DEEN
Smithfield Foods, which sold hams with Deen's name on it, ended its relationship with the food celebrity after she admitted using racial slurs.

I say racial slurs all the time. big deal...
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What the heck.
I miss one day, and and now there's dead hookers, spam and Alf naked having sex.
WTF?
How about Alf having sex with dead hookers while eating spam?

That would have been pretty cool to see.
And at least it would have all been in one place.
NussieT Wrote:I graduated this day 9 years ago... fuck am I getting old!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Old???????
5. WHAT PROSECUTORS WANT ZIMMERMAN JURY TO HEAR
They will ask a judge today to allow phone calls the ex-neighborhood watchman made to police about suspicious people in his neighborhood.

shouldn't his trial just be about if he acted in self defense or not? in that particular situation. not sure what old phone calls are going to prove. fuck florida anyway, and all the dumb pollacks too.
LeNeve Wrote:9. ANOTHER BUSINESS DROPS PAULA DEEN
Smithfield Foods, which sold hams with Deen's name on it, ended its relationship with the food celebrity after she admitted using racial slurs.

I say racial slurs all the time. big deal...

Fuck the honkies 5 :high5:
I miss one day, and and now there's dead hookers, spam and Alf naked having sex.
WTF?

Spam?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
WTF?

Spam?

Joking about the 54 Club thing.
[Image: 5f391a.jpeg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 25, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. RUSSIA CALLS DEMAND FOR EXTRADITING SNOWDEN `UNACCEPTABLE'
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov lashed out at the U.S. for warning negative consequences if Russia doesn't turn over the NSA leaker.

2. SEARCHING FOR SNOWDEN
Lavrov says Snowden hadn't crossed the Russian border. He didn't board a Cuba-bound flight he was registered on in Moscow and the country where he sought asylum doesn't know where he is.

This will eventually become a movie.

3. ATTACK ON AFGHAN PRESIDENTIAL PALACE
Taliban militants with military-style uniforms infiltrated one of the most secure areas of the capital; all eight attackers died. It wasn't clear whether Karzai was at the palace.

4. INTERNET SHUTDOWN ON KOREA ANNIVERSARY
Major websites in both North and South Korea crashed for hours on the 63rd anniversary of the start of the Korean war.

Oops

5. WHAT PROSECUTORS WANT ZIMMERMAN JURY TO HEAR
They will ask a judge today to allow phone calls the ex-neighborhood watchman made to police about suspicious people in his neighborhood.

Because the operator he spoke to told him to back off

6. OBAMA'S CLIMATE CHANGE PLAN
The president will propose the first-ever carbon dioxide emission limits on new and existing power plants at a speech today.

:happy: Pollution sucks

7. IMMIGRATION TEST CLEARS WAY FOR SENATE VOTE
Senate passage of the overhaul that allows millions a chance at citizenship is likely this week, but House Republicans have shown little support.

I hope this will finally help Jim's bud to get his wife her citizenship. She's already pregnant with their second child and the US still won't allow her to enter.

8. WHY THE WEATHER IS SO EXTREME
The AP's Seth Borenstein says the jet stream that generally rushes from west to east in a straight line has been wobbly and going north and south.

It's the beginning of the end.. where have the dooms day crazies been hiding?

9. ANOTHER BUSINESS DROPS PAULA DEEN

:roll:

10. LAST-MINUTE GOALS POWER CHICAGO TO STANLEY CUP
Brian Bickell and Dave Bolland each scored 17 seconds apart to give the Blackhawks a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins and its second Cup in four years.
:happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 9a293f.jpeg]

[Image: 1f13bb.jpeg]

[Image: 46897b.gif]

I think I heard the word "Fuck" 20 times on CBC last night.
One Hawk, skating around with the cup was pretty much chanting "Fuckin' A, yeah" the whole time he was carrying it.
I wonder if there is a count total anywhere.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 46897b.gif]

Spoiler alert.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve