Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesaday 06/26 - 10 New Things
I just drive down dirt roads listening to dance music instead of seeing transformers in the street. Transformers in the street are dumb. Dirt roads and bass heavy dance music is better.
LeNeve Wrote:I just drive down dirt roads listening to dance music instead of seeing transformers in the street. Transformers in the street are dumb. Dirt roads and bass heavy dance music is better.

Driving down dirt roads with bass heavy dance music is dumb.
Driving down dirt roads with no music at all is better.
I think I would really like to visit Detroit. More than NYC. Everything there seems to have some sort of connection with vehicles, which is something I like a lot more than people walking around on sidewalks. That's what I picture when I think of NYC, people just packed in together walking fast on sidewalks.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just drive down dirt roads listening to dance music instead of seeing transformers in the street. Transformers in the street are dumb. Dirt roads and bass heavy dance music is better.

Driving down dirt roads with bass heavy dance music is dumb.
Driving down dirt roads with no music at all is better.

Yeah. I know. It sucks here. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I would really like to visit Detroit. More than NYC. Everything there seems to have some sort of connection with vehicles, which is something I like a lot more than people walking around on sidewalks. That's what I picture when I think of NYC, people just packed in together walking fast on sidewalks.

Me too, but in a tank for safety.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I should go over there one day and socialize.. It's been a long time.

TOMB will probably just get all rapey.
It isn't already?

Sent from the future

Yeah, but you add a good looking girl to the mix, and...

[Image: firstsoviethbomb1-o.gif]

You seem to like those explosion pictures today.
Joe Wrote:[youtube]K-Op1Mng4oY[/youtube]

:rock:

That was actually cool
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So, as I was about to leave the bar, the bartender started telling us that they were going to be closing the road because they were going to be filming Transformers at the GM Tech Center.
I stuck around for a bit to watch, and all they did was drive Bumblebee across the street a couple times followed by a black Porsche Cayanne with a camera mounted on a giant arm.

Picts?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I think I would really like to visit Detroit. More than NYC. Everything there seems to have some sort of connection with vehicles, which is something I like a lot more than people walking around on sidewalks. That's what I picture when I think of NYC, people just packed in together walking fast on sidewalks.

There is a reason they refer to it as the Motor City.
I HATE PIE!!
I for one love going to Detroit. Right arm

sent from somewhere with some device

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, 9/25/13 - 10 Things... Chip 49 334 09-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 09/19 - 10 Things you need to know...? JDubb 39 333 09-19-2013, 06:37 PM
  Wednesday 08-28 10 Things JDubb 96 378 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
  Tuesday 06/25 - 10 Things JDubb 222 961 06-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday 06/07 - 10 things Friday... JDubb 171 743 06-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Chip