Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 06-20-13 RIP Tony Soprano
So this replay is pretty cool. It is form when Sami J was the producer and Lauren was the intern, which was before Shannon Gunz ever even showed up on the scene.

The good old days.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm witnessing a pure scumbag mechanic....in front to my own eyes.

Our foreman just quoted and sold $1600 of repairs......he hadn't even lifted up the vehicle or pulled off the wheels.

What an asshole

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

How close was he to what it really should have been?
Pete Nice Wrote:So this replay is pretty cool. It is form when Sami J was the producer and Lauren was the intern, which was before Shannon Gunz ever even showed up on the scene.

The good old days.

They were cheating on their girlfriends, Rich was banging Nicole, Covino was banging Miss America, everyone was partying and living large.

The Good old Days.......

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm witnessing a pure scumbag mechanic....in front to my own eyes.

Our foreman just quoted and sold $1600 of repairs......he hadn't even lifted up the vehicle or pulled off the wheels.

What an asshole

I hated that shit when I worked on cars for Penske and I hate that shit where I work today.

Last week we sold a client a $4000 project. Sales estimates the hours and then I review them before I agree to do the project in that amount of time. I looked at the project and knew that it was going to have to be undone a year from now. I also knew that there was no benefit for the client by doing the project. I sent it back to sales and they disagreed so I sent it to a few of the most knowledgeable people I work with and copied sales and asked for their opinions. I won in the end and wound up selling a $3000 project to the client that they can actually benefit from.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What an asshole

Is there anyway you can say something or tell someone?
not without losing my job

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What an asshole

That sucks ass.

Chip Wrote:

What an asshole

How close was he to what it really should have been?
I would say not even half of the work is necessary

So Instagram is now going to allow 15 second videos with filters.

Say goodbye to vine, there is no need to have it anymore now, why have two apps, when one does both now?

[youtube]lPnY2NjSjrg[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What an asshole

That sucks ass.
I just and d the advisor and he told him to cram half the work he recommended.

So that's $3000 of work he recommended (give or take)

Pete Nice Wrote:So Instagram is now going to allow 15 second videos with filters.

Say goodbye to vine, there is no need to have it anymore now, why have two apps, when one does both now?
but isn't vine twitter native?

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Instagram is now going to allow 15 second videos with filters.

but isn't vine twitter native?

I don't think so, Vine was an Apple only app until a few weeks ago, so I would assume it was Apple native.

I just found out they raised our Amex credit limit $1000. No idea how they figure that out. They wouldn't raise it for like 5 years then have raised it twice in the last year.

Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out they raised our Amex credit limit $1000. No idea how they figure that out. They wouldn't raise it for like 5 years then have raised it twice in the last year.

Government been watching your activity. Reporting back to credit companies.
I never installed Vine and I got rid of instigram. I really have nothing to share other than thoughts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM