Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I did accomplish putting a shower and tub in instead of going to the DBC.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

What did you put down under the tub? Just remodeled my bathroom and I am curious

I was right on concrete so I just put this black material under it that stopped it from making noise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Why do people live in Kansas?

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Those are not bad prices at all for round trip. Can't you grab a bus to WIchita?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I have to drive there to get to the greyhound bus stop anyway. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No buses stop in your town?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Those are not bad prices at all for round trip. Can't you grab a bus to WIchita?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I have to drive there to get to the greyhound bus stop anyway. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

school buses don't even stop in town. I have never ever seen a charter bus out here passing through.
Joe Wrote:Why do people live in Kansas?

I think people were just passing through, then their wagons broke, so they kind of stayed waiting for it to get fixed. out of boredome cuffed the local girls, got them pregnant, then were forced to stay. and the cycle continued......
well, im depressed about living here again. time to go home and drink until this place is awesome.. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

school buses don't even stop in town. I have never ever seen a charter bus out here passing through.

You need to consider moving.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't you have additional room for the LeNeve family just until they get jobs and find their own place to live in PGH.

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

There's no greyhound service in my town either. I would have to drive to winnipeg
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No buses stop in your town?

Don't you have additional room for the LeNeve family just until they get jobs and find their own place to live in PGH.

Once Mexicans move in you can never get them out...

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No buses stop in your town?

Once Mexicans move in you can never get them out...

This is true.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Flights from Wichita to NYC. one person. then its 8 hour round trip drive to Wichita. so I'm spending 1000 bucks and a solid day travelling just for travel expenses. :killme:

All flights
No nonstops
United 4h 50m+ from $463
Delta 5h 15m+ from $468
US Airways 4h 55m+ from $478
American 4h 45m+ from $618

A round trip ticket might be cheaper.

Or you could just throw on your pink hat, hop on a horse and go....

You'd think he could get the Cartel to help him out with that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT