Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday June 11, 2013 - the devil in us all
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:good news everyone. there are dirty hypodermic needles in dr. pepper's car.
maybe she is mainlining dr pepper

or diabeetus medicine.
Derick Wrote:not sure why the banner is all religious and shit, but its time to devil this place up a bit.

[Image: Shes-hot.jpg]
Isn't this Mr. Beans daughter?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
As required by law we are to have a shack type place for our recycle employee. So we got a small camper for there. She locks the thing every night, I have a key no big deal but she broke the fucking lock. She's pried back the door and now it won't effin open
NussieT Wrote:As required by law we are to have a shack type place for our recycle employee. So we got a small camper for there. She locks the thing every night, I have a key no big deal but she broke the fucking lock. She's pried back the door and now it won't effin open
i see a payroll deduction coming
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:As required by law we are to have a shack type place for our recycle employee. So we got a small camper for there. She locks the thing every night, I have a key no big deal but she broke the fucking lock. She's pried back the door and now it won't effin open
The other one sent me his hours and writes me a message saying he doesn't remember what he did that day. Sorry you ain't getting paid for that one
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
The other one sent me his hours and writes me a message saying he doesn't remember what he did that day. Sorry you ain't getting paid for that one
yeah!
I don't really get what Matt posted. All technologies have similarities, how can apple claim they are all theirs.

On another note, I HAAAAATE the new gmail on android. They took away the trash can easy delete button. If they had kept that, all would be good.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't really get what Matt posted. All technologies have similarities, how can apple claim they are all theirs.

On another note, I HAAAAATE the new gmail on android. They took away the trash can easy delete button. If they had kept that, all would be good.
I dont think apple is claiming they are theirs, just showing what is new to the os. And they didnt even highlight the stuff like call block. Do they look similar, sure, but where did the stuff come from. Apple is actually starting to intergrate a lot of stuff that came from the jailbrake folks, which is great, I can see no needing or wanting to jailbrake in the near future
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't really get what Matt posted. All technologies have similarities, how can apple claim they are all theirs.

YES! HATE THAT :flame:
Apple actually invented the telephone. Nuff Said
Joe Wrote:Apple actually invented the telephone. Nuff Said
no they didnt. but they did change the way cell phones are these days
cousing jamie is preggers

It's a slam on Apple, not on Android... What they're saying is that everything that Apple is claiming to be new or revolutionary has already been around on Android.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:

YES! HATE THAT :flame:
I haven't heard one person say they like the new gmail app. I have to imagine they'll bring back the delete button soon based on the reviews.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

It's a slam on Apple, not on Android... What they're saying is that everything that Apple is claiming to be new or revolutionary has already been around on Android.
they have also been around with apple too, so before you go all android fanboy, lets slow the roll. in case nobody has noticed, the technologies are pretty similar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve