Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 11, 2013 - the devil in us all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
not sure why the banner is all religious and shit, but its time to devil this place up a bit.

[Image: Shes-hot.jpg]
now that most of you are thinking un-pure thoughts, lets forum
I couldn't find a good video (copyright laws are retarded), but the title today made me think of the Zombie song Meet The Creeper.
It starts off with "The devil is in all of us..."
I am less angered today.
I also am going to be post whoring like crazy because I have my recycle employee the day off for an appointment so I am going to bored
Derick Wrote:not sure why the banner is all religious and shit, but its time to devil this place up a bit.

I was poking fun at the Christian Mingle ads.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:not sure why the banner is all religious and shit, but its time to devil this place up a bit.

I was poking fun at the Christian Mingle ads.

:roflmao:
the devil in ms jones
Beckster wants to stream country music from her ears.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wants to stream country music from her ears.
the pharmacy was out of mt dew this morning. today is not starting off well
I was talking to a customer this morning. She tells me the only reason she drove her overheated car to the shop was becuase she couldn't afford to have it towed here. If she can't afford a 75 dollar tow, not sure how she's oing to pay for head gaskets.
i dont think people want to hear that
Derick Wrote:
the pharmacy was out of mt dew this morning. today is not starting off well

there is plenty here. I might be the only one that drinks it, and only once every couple months.
the womans car has a 24 pack of dr pepper on the front seat, opened. half gone. empty cans are all over the floor.
LeNeve Wrote:the womans car has a 24 pack of dr pepper on the front seat, opened. half gone. empty cans are all over the floor.

I'm sure that's not sticky and gross or anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11