Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 11, 2013 - the devil in us all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:3 points on Joe's response to the 10 things.

1. Zimmerman is not white, he is hispanic, not sure why people, and the media, keep calling him white.

2. There is a slight chance I will be going to the Olympics in Sochi. I would LOVE to go. One of Svetlana's best friend's father has a condo in Sochi. We are going to Brazil for the World Cup next year though, so the money most likely will not be there.

3. I to home XBOX one fails. I will wait 1 to 2 years and get a PS4. I was a playstation guy before 360, but 360 is so super superior to ps3, that I switched. Hated the original xbox. looks like I will go back to playstation though.

I just want to point out that what I meant about Zimmerman is that the media made him white. He's 50\50 German and Hispanic, but if a Mexican guy kills a black guy there's no news story.

if a mexican falls in the forest, does anyone even hear it.

I don't know, but if a tree falls in the forest it's most likely because a Mexican worker cut it down.
So I have to go onsite at a client at 3 today and explain how to use and work on a Hyper-V cluster to two people that have never used one before.

The equivalent would be showing the guy that washes cars to how to rebuild an automatic transmission in two hours.
Joe Wrote:So I have to go onsite at a client at 3 today and explain how to use and work on a Hyper-V cluster to two people that have never used one before.

The equivalent would be showing the guy that washes cars to how to rebuild an automatic transmission in two hours.
you have fun with whatever your doing, since none of us understand either
i'm not sure what to have for lunch today
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I have to go onsite at a client at 3 today and explain how to use and work on a Hyper-V cluster to two people that have never used one before.

It would be like trying to teach someone how to race motorcycles that just learned to drive a car.
Derick Wrote:i'm not sure what to have for lunch today
I'm having Subway for lunch... I think. Haven't quite decided. I may go home and make some tuna sandwiches
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

It would be like trying to teach someone how to race motorcycles that just learned to drive a car.
yeah, not gonna happen in 2 hours. good luck
I'm having a salad, carrots w/ hummus and fig yogurt.

I went to subway yesterday and asked for a bacon turkey advocado sub. they said they didn't have any advocado. I said, but your commercials keep telling me its advocado month at subway, so you should have advocados. so I said fuck you and your stupid advocado month. liars. then went to mcdonalds and got a habanero cheeseburger thing. it was pretty good. then I shit my pants. the end.
fag yogurt for the JDubbster
I don't think I could teach the wash boys how to change their own oil in 2 hours.
[youtube]5yB3n9fu-rM[/youtube]
hyper v clusters sound bad ass though.
LeNeve Wrote:fag yogurt for the JDubbster
It always ends up on my chin, so embarrassing. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11