Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06/06/13 -- Need sleep
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I went to grammar school with him & his sister, his father was head coach of the minor league Rangers at that time, eventually became head coach of the NY rangers

His dad kinda sucked at his last job.
The leagues head disciplinarian.
yeah Greg Cambell was actually a dick, one of those I am too good for everyone assholes, but I remember he was playing local hockey when he was 8

The older sister was more friendly
Only guy Ive met to be like that before the nhl was Jason Spezza. He has gotten much better apparently

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

I have met and worked with a lot of hockey players over the last 20 years from doing executive protection and security at Mellon Arena.

I have to say, hockey players in general are very nice people, usually rather grounded. That goes from Gretzky to Lemieux to Messier, Francis, etc. I have met and interacted with all of them at work, all nice guys.

Even guys who people think are douchebags, like Alexei Kovalev, are actually very nice, I had drinks with him several times. Nice guy.

Baseball players are much worse, football players also. I have to believe that NBA players are probably by far the worst.

The only hockey player I have encountered that is truly an asshole is Jaromir Jagr, who is just a straight arrogant prick.

Never met Campbell or Spezza though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[youtube]78juOpTM3tE[/youtube]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: ea4fe7.gif]

And to cheer everyone up...

[youtube]qYNeT2nzEgA[/youtube]

G.R.R. Martin on Conan
[youtube]GR36slEw7aU[/youtube]
If you have not watched the episode yet, do not watch this. Also, if you ever plan on watching the series, do not watch this.

[youtube]xukA8unDuow[/youtube]

People were seriously that surprised by that?
Didn't they watch the first season?
Or any of it since?
They obviously don't have a problem killing off main characters.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:His dad kinda sucked at his last job.
The leagues head disciplinarian.
yeah Greg Cambell was actually a dick, one of those I am too good for everyone assholes, but I remember he was playing local hockey when he was 8

Only guy Ive met to be like that before the nhl was Jason Spezza. He has gotten much better apparently

I have met and worked with a lot of hockey players over the last 20 years from doing executive protection and security at Mellon Arena.

I have to say, hockey players in general are very nice people, usually rather grounded. That goes from Gretzky to Lemieux to Messier, Francis, etc. I have met and interacted with all of them at work, all nice guys.

Even guys who people think are douchebags, like Alexei Kovalev, are actually very nice, I had drinks with him several times. Nice guy.

Baseball players are much worse, football players also. I have to believe that NBA players are probably by far the worst.

The only hockey player I have encountered that is truly an asshole is Jaromir Jagr, who is just a straight arrogant prick.

The Rangers practiced in the town for many years, so they were always around, as well as Yankee players & a few Knick players

I remember Joey Kocur was renting a house down the street & he always said hi to us when we were kids.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:G.R.R. Martin on Conan

I watched half of that, then refreshed my page.
Went to pick back up where I left off, and it had been taken down.
Lame.

He says there are at least 4 characters who are dead on the show already who would still be alive in the books.

The only one I can think of is the one who got stabbed in the stomach a bunch of times this week. Who else?

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:yeah Greg Cambell was actually a dick, one of those I am too good for everyone assholes, but I remember he was playing local hockey when he was 8

The Rangers practiced in the town for many years, so they were always around, as well as Yankee players & a few Knick players

I remember Joey Kocur was renting a house down the street & he always said hi to us when we were kids.

My friend works in a little office building where Kocur rents office space.
He gets a bunch of free stuff, and hook ups when Kocus does charity stuff.
He seems like a nice guy.
Pete Nice Wrote:

He says there are at least 4 characters who are dead on the show already who would still be alive in the books.

The only one I can think of is the one who got stabbed in the stomach a bunch of times this week. Who else?
I dont believe he meant main characters.

Hitler should have read the books.
[Image: ef3785.jpeg]

So, is anyone anticipating Bran warging the dragons?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, Dec 15, 2014 ~ Sleep Beckster 47 363 12-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Last Post: NussieT