Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 06/06/13 -- Need sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I've had 7 hours sleep in two days. I've gotten myself too busy. Damn you June!!!
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I need new work boots since I ran mine over yesterday. I want lime green boots because I think it would be awesome. I came across these. I will pass though $510 American
The rather large bug that interrupted my lunch yesterday was killed by Jim. He said it took 5 shots of Raid before it went down.
$510 is ridiculous for a pair of boots.
NussieT Wrote:The rather large bug that interrupted my lunch yesterday was killed by Jim. He said it took 5 shots of Raid before it went down.

I found a couple huge hornets in my condo one day a few weeks ago.
I vacuumed them up with one of these and let them die in there.
[Image: 0f589002-956d-45bb-8edd-5eb7d562871f_300.jpg]
:roflmao:

[Image: 83.gif?w=260&h=146]
Brian Wrote:$510 is ridiculous for a pair of boots.
No kidding. I sent a picture to Jim. He told me I could get them if I want until I told him the price. Apparently they are waterproof and insulated removable liner for winter
Chip Wrote:I found a couple huge hornets in my condo one day a few weeks ago.
I vacuumed them up with one of these and let them die in there.
[Image: 0f589002-956d-45bb-8edd-5eb7d562871f_300.jpg]
I posted a picture last week of the exterior of the building. The interior has like 10 layers of cigarette smoke buildup and years worth of dust. I need one of those
good boots for snow boarding probaly. I had a pair of 250 dollar boots for snowboarding back in the mid 90s.
Good morning.

Happy 50th Birthday to Eddie!
that hawk wants butt sex.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning.

Happy 50th Birthday to Eddie!
Happy birthday Eddie!!!
Eddie wants that anal hawk for his birthday. :high5:
pudding monsters. weirf
Pete's new hobby......falconry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12