Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 06/06/13 -- Need sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:New Nine Inch Nails album out September 3rd.

First single released today.

[youtube]TgwrxcO48N8[/youtube]

:happy: :rock: :happy: :rock:

I thought I heard there was going to be a concert tour later this year or so, too.
Chip hates America
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster,

October 7th at the Palace, NIN show.

They are in Pittsburgh the next night.

:happy: :happy: :happy:
That's where I saw him last time when Perfect Circle opened for him. I loved that whole concert. :grin:
Chip Wrote:Wow, this brings a whole new meaning to Verizon's "Share Everything" plan.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130606/DA6O4MG03.html

Damn :?
I went for a walk and was able to flag down one of the local cops to tell him about someone possibly casing my house. He made a comment that things in this town weren't what they used to be. Translation: the neighborhood might be turning to shit. I am right in the middle of 2 of the worst cities in the country. The taxes are stupid high here and the cops drive by constantly (to curb crime). I don't want to hear how this area is possibly going ghetto.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I went for a walk and was able to flag down one of the local cops to tell him about someone possibly casing my house. He made a comment that things in this town weren't what they used to be. Translation: the neighborhood might be turning to shit. I am right in the middle of 2 of the worst cities in the country. The taxes are stupid high here and the cops drive by constantly (to curb crime). I don't want to hear how this area is possibly going ghetto.
[youtube]YpufzJNrZ2Y[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I went for a walk and was able to flag down one of the local cops to tell him about someone possibly casing my house. He made a comment that things in this town weren't what they used to be. Translation: the neighborhood might be turning to shit. I am right in the middle of 2 of the worst cities in the country. The taxes are stupid high here and the cops drive by constantly (to curb crime). I don't want to hear how this area is definitely going ghetto.

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:Today is the anniversary of D-Day, and I just found that out.
Confusedad:

One of my bucket list trips is to Normandy on a D-Day anniversary.
I am going to curb a few future posts.

Joe hated Nine Inch Nails.

JDubb hates Nine Inch Nails.

Brian and Brampton most likely hate Nine Inch Nails
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to curb a few future posts.

All of them coincidentally love Nine Inch Black Cock.

HEEEY OHHHHHHH!!!!

They're one of my "meh" bands.
I don't hate them, don't like them.
A lot like Tool actually.
If I'm driving, and I'm thinking about something and they come on, I won't think about it and I'll leave it.
But if I'm driving and just listening to music, I'll probably change it to see what else is on.

I saw nine inch nails & janes addiction a few years ago :rock:
black cock party.
I love the music Trent Reznor did on Call of duty black ops 2
LeNeve Wrote:black cock party.

Blackcock Down
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12