Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 ~ Worn Out
NussieT Wrote:I want some some pistachios...
nobody wants pistachios, are you sure you dont want something else? lets be honest, you just want some nuts, pistachios are not going to fill that void
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I guess since I got promoted and have an office the guys I used to work with no longer invite me to lunch...
Derick Wrote:
nobody wants pistachios, are you sure you dont want something else? lets be honest, you just want some nuts, pistachios are not going to fill that void

I was gonna go there, but ya beat me
Joe Wrote:I guess since I got promoted and have an office the guys I used to work with no longer invite me to lunch...
happens. you need to make new lunch friends, those with offices, instead of cubicles
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Derick Wrote:

:whomo:
Hey JDubb...

[Image: FDSADSAFSASADF.jpg]
Derick Wrote:

Yeah, almonds are much better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Hey JDubb...

[Image: FDSADSAFSASADF.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I guess since I got promoted and have an office the guys I used to work with no longer invite me to lunch...

People can be so petty.
I HATE PIE!!
Some college intern chick just came to my door to sell me children's books. Sometimes living in a town is just annoying. This is one of those times, but at least she wasn't here to preach to me.
I HATE PIE!!
Dont feel bad joe - when I used to drive, the guys would always invite me to go play golf with them. Now that I'm their boss, I havent been invited in 2 years to play
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some college intern chick just came to my door to sell me children's books. Sometimes living in a town is just annoying. This is one of those times, but at least she wasn't here to preach to me.
was she hot?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some college intern chick just came to my door to sell me children's books. Sometimes living in a town is just annoying. This is one of those times, but at least she wasn't here to preach to me.
was she hot?

hot college chicks don't have to go door to door selling books.....
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some college intern chick just came to my door to sell me children's books. Sometimes living in a town is just annoying. This is one of those times, but at least she wasn't here to preach to me.
was she hot?

She was cute. A blonde from Wisconsin.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve