Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 ~ Worn Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am so worn out from trying to remodel the basement by myself. I have no feeling in my hands except pain and the rest of me doesn't feel any better. Man, I really need friends.
I would like to see pictures of the "disciplining" too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...paign=1490
So I've thought a little bit about this weeks Game of Thrones.
I wasn't too surprised, because they seem to like doing things like that.
But, I was a little annoyed because a big chunk of this season was about him.
I had to sit through that boring love story with his ugly wife.
I remember hoping she would die the second time I saw her because she was so boring talking about how bad war is.
All that time spent in tents, looking at a map with chess pieces, talking about allies and plans.
All while waiting for him to get somewhere with his army to make for an exciting battle.
All that time, wasted, that entire story for about 45 seconds of excitement.
:rant:

As you can see, I didn't like his story anyway, so maybe it was all for the best.
Joe Wrote:I am so worn out from trying to remodel the basement by myself. I have no feeling in my hands except pain and the rest of me doesn't feel any better. Man, I really need friends.
yes you do. I used to do all of that shit for a buddy of mine here in town. It felt like owning my own home, he paid with food and beer.
Chip Wrote:So I've thought a little bit about this weeks Game of Thrones.
I remember hoping she would die the second time I saw her because she was so boring talking about how bad war is.
All that time spent in tents, looking at a map with chess pieces, talking about allies and plans.
All while waiting for him to get somewhere with his army to make for an exciting battle.

As you can see, I didn't like his story anyway, so maybe it was all for the best.
She had a butter face but a great body and liked to show it (or the writers liked to feature it).
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 4, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. U.N. BACKS ASSERTION CHEMICAL WEAPONS USED IN SYRIA
But the global body says more evidence is needed to determine the precise chemical agents used or who used them.

2. SENATORS DETERMINED TO STOP SEXUAL ASSAULTS IN MILITARY
Congress is spelling out for the armed services how far lawmakers are willing to go in changing the decades-old military justice system.

3. CONGRESS POISED TO SCRUTINIZE IRS
Conservative groups who were targeted by the agency are getting their say on Capitol Hill, as details of another IRS controversy are being made public.

4. "BLADE RUNNER" GETS DAY IN COURT
Oscar Pistorius, the double-amputee Olympian, has his murder trial postponed until Aug. 19 so that the prosecution has more time to investigate.

5. FORT HOOD SUSPECT WILL REPRESENT HIMSELF
Maj. Nidal Hasan plans a "defense of others" strategy. He may argue he was protecting fellow Muslims in Afghanistan from soldiers preparing to deploy from the Texas Army post.

6. WHAT'S BEHIND THE PROTESTS IN TURKEY
Demonstrators fear that Prime Minister Erdogan is forcing his conservative Islamic outlook on secular Turks.

7. AP: GOVERNMENT HAS SECRET EMAIL ACCOUNTS
AP's Jack Gillum finds that the practice could interfere with an agency's legal responsibilities to find and turn over email.

8. WHEN STORM CHASERS GET TOO CLOSE TO THE ACTION
The deaths in Oklahoma of three tornado researchers underscore the risks of getting too close to violent storms.

9. WHY SUNSCREEN MAY MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER
A study finds that those who use sunscreen regularly have younger-looking skin.

10. IT'LL BE HEAT-SPURS FOR THE TITLE
LeBron James scores 32 points and Miami takes any suspense out of reaching the NBA Finals for a third straight year with a 99-76 rout of Indiana.
jdubb bringing the news
Derick Wrote:jdubb bringing the news
You mean bringing on the Snoooooz!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I've thought a little bit about this weeks Game of Thrones.

She had a butter face but a great body and liked to show it (or the writers liked to feature it).

Yeah, but a good body doesn't make up for an ugly face and annoying personality.
I didn't like her.
Joe Wrote:I am so worn out from trying to remodel the basement by myself. I have no feeling in my hands except pain and the rest of me doesn't feel any better. Man, I really need friends.
I hear ya! I'm about to take on backyard fence repair & I'm not trained in the home repair arts!!!
I wish my life had a NBA filter.
JDubb Wrote:3. CONGRESS POISED TO SCRUTINIZE IRS
Conservative groups who were targeted by the agency are getting their say on Capitol Hill, as details of another IRS controversy are being made public.

Congress is just happy to jump on the bandwagon against a branch of government that people hate more then them.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish my life had a NBA filter.

Mine does.
I just don't turn ESPN on.
so on friday I ordered a set of tires for the race bike. Guy said they would ship out that day. Called yesterday to get a tracking number (just in case) and he emails it to me. So I check it out, says it hasnt shipped yet. Ok, no probs, I can wait another day. Get home last night to find a box of tires on the table. So I check the tracking number and its different than the one he emailed to me. Apparently they shipped me 2 sets? My budget only allows for one set this month, and I havent been charged twice.
Derick Wrote:so on friday I ordered a set of tires for the race bike. Guy said they would ship out that day. Called yesterday to get a tracking number (just in case) and he emails it to me. So I check it out, says it hasnt shipped yet. Ok, no probs, I can wait another day. Get home last night to find a box of tires on the table. So I check the tracking number and its different than the one he emailed to me. Apparently they shipped me 2 sets? My budget only allows for one set this month, and I havent been charged twice.

hold onto them for a month and if you get charged dispute that shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6