Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Costumes
In order to boost morale at our branch the president of our company has decided to give someone a week off with pay whenever they choose for the best Halloween costume (Friday October 30th). Normally I am not one to dress up for Halloween but a week off with pay is something I can use should we decide to all get together for the Olympiads or even the trip to NYC.

My mother in law suggested me going as a paramedic only because she is one and I can easily wear her work uniform, utility belt etc.
My hubby says I should go as a dork, I already have a pair of hideous glasses I used to wear as a kid and can easily hem my pants so they are too short and my father in law has suspenders (he actually still uses the damn things)

Can anyone else thing of something good I should go to work as??
Your gonna have to step it up more than that. I would google crazy costume ideas. Your gonna really need to knock their socks off to win.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oh Fun!!!!! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!! Yeah, you are going to have to step it up and do something totally different.

Now, if you have any bosses or crazy characters there that also have a sense of humor, then you could go dressed up as one of them.
Since you and the hubby work there... switch... he be you and you be him.

Are there any favorite shows that you talk about with people at work or any inside jokes?? Those kind of things are going to be where you get the best ideas, especially since it is a contest.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Oh Fun!!!!! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!! Yeah, you are going to have to step it up and do something totally different.

Now, if you have any bosses or crazy characters there that also have a sense of humor, then you could go dressed up as one of them.

Are there any favorite shows that you talk about with people at work or any inside jokes?? Those kind of things are going to be where you get the best ideas, especially since it is a contest.

My hubby no longer works here! The Peterbilt service center offered him more money and three days a week so he went there. We dont' have too many inside jokes around. The only thing I can really come up as... Teresa (the service scheduler) said one time that she can shove a whole taco in her mouth and I won't let her live it down.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh Fun!!!!! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!! Yeah, you are going to have to step it up and do something totally different.

My hubby no longer works here! The Peterbilt service center offered him more money and three days a week so he went there. We dont' have too many inside jokes around. The only thing I can really come up as... Teresa (the service scheduler) said one time that she can shove a whole taco in her mouth and I won't let her live it down.

LOL.... well, let's see... You could dress as a taco..... Or what about some of the equipment they use around there? Be the office candy jar, with some real candy for them to swipe.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Quick Update: A few other branches where I work got a little pissy that it was only our branch so he cancelled the whole thing... however a friend that I used to work with dressed up as the post it note man from Office Space for Halloween check it out... She actually took the bus to and from work and walked all over the city like that!!![youtube]Pj5i5ygi0Xc[/youtube]
Nussie_T Wrote:Quick Update: A few other branches where I work got a little pissy that it was only our branch so he cancelled the whole thing... however a friend that I used to work with dressed up as the post it note man from Office Space for Halloween check it out... She actually took the bus to and from work and walked all over the city like that!!! [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pj5i5ygi0Xc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pj5i5ygi0Xc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Fail!

Should be..
[youtube]Pj5i5ygi0Xc[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I like that!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Costume Ideas Beckster 8 5,729 07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  Halloween Custumes..... Beckster 30 9,394 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice