Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Custumes.....
October is a week away, time to start plotting the perfect Halloween costume. I have my kiddie party to plot.. thinking of letting the kids decorate their own pumpkins this year. I need to have a kid-friendly costume ready for that. I'd go scary, but I have little ones that will be there.

I might be a french maid for Halloween weekend parties.. Or, better, a french maid zombie......

What are you guys planning on being?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:October is a week away, time to start plotting the perfect Halloween costume. I have my kiddie party to plot.. thinking of letting the kids decorate their own pumpkins this year. I need to have a kid-friendly costume ready for that. I'd go scary, but I have little ones that will be there.

I might be a french maid for Halloween weekend parties.. Or, better, a french maid zombie......

nothing
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Top costume picks for females this year are:
Lady Gaga (lame)
Snookie (meh)
Vampire
Alice in Wonderland
Glinda the Good Witch
Addams Family

For Men:
Star Wars
Pirates
Devils
Knights
Mummys

The babies::: (What should Melody and you guys' with lil ones be?)
Tope Search = Pink poodle Infant
[Image: a7dw6BB2wfc1MjyZxpljJQIiyQb6M-N6NxtyyW-Z...KPpWL99Hvw]
Harry Potter
The Incredibles
Girl Vampires
Lion
Elmo
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:October is a week away, time to start plotting the perfect Halloween costume. I have my kiddie party to plot.. thinking of letting the kids decorate their own pumpkins this year. I need to have a kid-friendly costume ready for that. I'd go scary, but I have little ones that will be there.

nothing

Oh, come on!! You pick the right get up and chicks will go nuts!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Top costume picks for females this year are:
Lady Gaga (lame)
Snookie (meh)

Lady Gaga would be such a better costume.
She wears next to nothing, and I think her normal 'going out cloths' are slutty halloween costumes already.
We're probably going to have a staff party, so I'll go as a 70's pimp.
ap bikini team Wrote:We're probably going to have a staff party, so I'll go as a 70's pimp.
can I bring my staff?
The G/F and I did Al and Peg Bundy two years ago and Lil' Red Riding Hood and the wolf last year. No fucking clue what we'll do this year yet.
more pics of the woman please
Hondo Wrote:The G/F and I did Al and Peg Bundy two years ago and Lil' Red Riding Hood and the wolf last year. No fucking clue what we'll do this year yet.

Married With Children. That's fucking awesome dude.
We won $500 in a costume contest for the Bundy getups. We bought everything but the her wig at Goodwill.
my mother in law got my daughter a yoda costume, it's awesome
Just as long as your mother-in-law doesn't get a Jabba the Hut costume....
michaelangelo Wrote:my mother in law got my daughter a yoda costume, it's awesome

This is your daughters first halloween right? It gets more fun every year. I like halloween alot better as an adult now that I have kids.
I will be in New Orleans for Halloween weekend. The Steelers and Saints play Halloween night. We are considering what to wear. We have been told that Saints fans are VERY friendly to opposing fans and love to have fun with them. I also have been told we should dress up for the game. People say they have tons of costume shops down there that we should rent from instead of buying and taking something.

Whatever it is, it will be Steeler related.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Costume Ideas Beckster 8 5,729 07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  Halloween Costumes NussieT 7 3,499 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Beckster